RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

i painted my dinning room it was great fun and a good way to get things done

This post was edited

Yes i have painted my bathrooom while nudeand today I am going to lay a wooden floor nude

This post was edited

A nudist, good acquaintance is arriving from NY on Tuesday morning, volunteering to paint the rest of our home (just 3 sides) since we have a hot tub, and he's never been to the Midlands of SC before.

This post was edited

At the weekend we started re decorating the house. Started with the living room and it made more sense to do the job naked. It is much easier to clean skin than clothes afterwards. So come next week end we will be again naked, with paint brush in hand until the job is done.

This post was edited

Yes i have painted my bathrooom while nudeand today I am going to lay a wooden floor nudebe careful with pinching

This post was edited

Several years ago I painted the inside of a house that we had bought as a foreclosure. I started painting in the master bathroom, and after a bucket of paint decided to take a dive off the top of the toilet tank, splattering paint everywhere, I decided to paint the rest of the house nude. The wife didn't really care for the idea, but I got the job done without ruining any more clothes. A few months later, she dumped me, so I didn't get to live in the house I had painted for very long. Painting nude is eminently practical.

This post was edited

Several years ago I painted the inside of a house that we had bought as a foreclosure. I started painting in the master bathroom, and after a bucket of paint decided to take a dive off the top of the toilet tank, splattering paint everywhere, I decided to paint the rest of the house nude. The wife didn't really care for the idea, but I got the job done without ruining any more clothes. A few months later, she dumped me, so I didn't get to live in the house I had painted for very long. Painting nude is eminently practical.I never painted nude, but my wife dumped me anyway

This post was edited

Yes, inside and outside. Somehow painting in the nude makes the job less tedious and boring. Almost like an adventure rather than a chore. Not to mention, clean up is a breeze.A few of other things I/we like to do nude is gardening, hanging clothes outside, mowing lawn, etc.Weather permitting, I change the oil on my vehicles without worry of soiling clothes. I have done several woodworking projects, remodeling projects and even a small welding project (careful to not get to many sparks and/or welding burn).

This post was edited

Nude IS the only way to paint.

This post was edited

Yup, but it does not prevent my groaning when I back into wet paint! I hate having to repaint the area. At least I did not ruin clothes.Wish I could have stained my fence nude. I ended up backing up to see how well the stain was going on and tripped over a small tree. My paint bucket flew up and ruined my shirt and pants. (I also stained my face and hair but being nude wouldn't have helped that!!)

This post was edited