RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

We've also installed insulation in the ceiling in 1/3 of our guesthouse nude. Ordered 2 more 24"wide rolls.I would not put up insulation nude. I wear long sleeves and use the trick of applying baby powder on all exposed skin. Makes it so the glass fibers don't itch.You're welcome to visit and stay clothed until finished, then shower off and soak in hot tub. :)

This post was edited

Never had thought of this - with latex paint would make sense

This post was edited

Painted the deck of a sailboat last week.

This post was edited

No, but I have thought about it. I am doing some house renovation, and will be painting my living room ceiling soon. It has big windows to the street, though, so I will have to check sight lines before I decide if it would be appropriate.

This post was edited

I too have decorated rooms whilst nude. Also spent some time in the shower washing the drips off ha ha ha

This post was edited

I too have decorated rooms whilst nude. Also spent some time in the shower washing the drips off ha ha haWD-40 takes paint off where you've splashed.

This post was edited

Like lots of others on here I find it the best way to paint. Skin cleans so much easier than clothes do, so a quick shower is all it takes. I've painted a few room in our house over the last few weeks and done each one in the nude.

This post was edited

Painting in the nude makes for easy cleanup.

This post was edited

Painting in the nude makes for easy cleanup.I find painting in the nude is the only way to paint, just gave my kitchen two coats of fresh latex, looks beautiful!Now I just need to find the time to finish the rest of the house, wish I could have some help!

This post was edited

Painting in the nude makes for easy cleanup.Yes...always do..saves the washing

This post was edited