RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Well, unless you are bald, it is best to wear a hat.

This post was edited

I always paint in the nude.... I do as much as possible nude even cut the grass naked except for shoes

This post was edited

A few years ago we put my parents house up for sale we painted most of the room to make it look good I was able to do most of it nude tiil my sister showed up to help it was kind of a fun way to it during that time

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Yes, several times, much easier, but a hassle to dress if a non nudist comes over.

This post was edited

I don't even like to paint but I will gladly paint if I can do it nude.

This post was edited

I ALWAYS paint in the nude, and do all other chores that way as well. As a result, I don't have any "old clothes."

This post was edited

Maybe the question should be, "Has any sane person ever NOT painted a room in the nude?"

This post was edited

I remodeled a bathroom in the nude, with my girlfriend helping {nude of course}. Just spent 4 days replacing 2 windows and rebuilding a back outside wall. Nude the whole time except when I had to go for supplies.

This post was edited

Most definitely! Drywall patching, sanding, priming and painting are all much more enjoyable of task done while nude. If I am hammering nails or other task where I am lifting anything heavier than a paint brush I will usually wear my steel toed work boots. I once broke a toe when I dropped piece of concrete on it. Don't ever want to do that again.

This post was edited

I've done all interior work on our home nude. I've painted, laid carpet and hard wood floors, minor plumbing issues... I find I do better work when I am comfortable, and I'm most comfortable naked. Sadly the house is for sale now, but the memories are mine to keep :)

This post was edited