RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

You are correct. Water base paint scrubs off okay but oil base paint, get out the old paint clothes!

Later,

This post was edited

My Domme had me paint the dungeon nude, actually anything I do for her has to be in the nude

This post was edited

I have painted some benches I built in the nude.
Though I used oil based paint so clean up was not as quick.

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Is there any other way to paint a room without getting paint on your clothes? lol!

This post was edited

Hi have painted a room nude quite a few times I found it a lot easier to do the painting also it is quite easy to get the paint off your skin.
I did get caught once doing a girl friends house when she came back a day early.

This post was edited
Has anyone ever painted a room while nude. My contribution

For what it's worth, I do everything in the nude- it is what we do as nudists. I've recently bought my own motorhome and done some conversions to bring it up to my exact needs. Most of the sawing and timber work was done nude in the garden and it only required a pair of shorts to take the bits out to the vehicle on the road to get them fitted into place, also done nude. Some years ago, I did some substancial room painting for a lady friend on the express condition I'd be naked. She didn't approve of nudity, but didn't have to view me while we chatted and simply didn't mind finding something to do which didn't include being in the same room. That didn't stop her from bringing in the odd refreshments or supplies while I was working. Her only concern was me being seen from outside as the windows didn't have curtains on them. As most of her neighbours were away at work or only passing by, which she was invited to confirm by going outside and seeing for herself, fully dressed, she got used to my total nudity and included my clothes washing with her own domestic tasks. That she didn't want to be naked herself, is not an issue at all. She knew what a naked man looks like of course, and if she had any ideas about comparing me to them, she kept them to herself. Her only expressed interest was about my foreskin, she had only seen circumsized men previously and I was able to show her mine and it's operation as an education. Where is there any difficulty or problem in this example or any other situation. That is just life, and we're all a part of that.

This post was edited
RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude. My contribution

I always paint nude and garden nude, unless there is a safety issue! I try not to frighten the neighbours. My divorced neighbour has seen me nude and she doesn't seem to mind. I am unsure whether her 10 yo son has though.

This post was edited
RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude. My contribution

Yes, I paint, garden, and do as many of my chores as possible naked. Only way to do it. :-))

This post was edited

I have an old house that was built back in 1925. I do all the work on the house naked. Painting with latex is easy to wash off. Oil base the trick is rub yourself and Vaseline first. Its fun but the dust clings to you but it also helps. I have somebody wash it off later

This post was edited

The house I bought last year, needed all of the rooms painted and base boards re-sealed. My friend and I did most of it in the nude.

This post was edited