RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

I'm doing some ceiling repair work at our cottage and last week I sanded joint compound in the nude. I came away looking like a snowman. This week I'm going to sand the second coat and paint. I'm looking forward to the pleasure.

This post was edited

I haven't tried that yet since embracing the lifestyle, but now it's on my to do list! It's been a while since it was needed, and I have some rooms to paint this spring. Thanks for the suggestion!

This post was edited

Never did. Our house faces a busy street and I need light to paint, so it is a little too "visible".
Usually paint in just gym shorts, no shirt, underwear or footwear.
If I ever repaint the basement, I will definitely do it nude.
Not exactly a room, but since I recently got a privacy fence around the pool, I can stain and/or seal the deck nude the next time I do it, also.

This post was edited

Yes, at our previous house; it made cleanup much easier. The kids were grown and out of the house so there were no issues with them. My wife was mildly amused that I did so. She has gone nude with me in outdoors venues and very occasionally in the house.

As others have pointed out, when the weather is hot painting in the nude makes much more sense than being hot and stuffy, though in Seattle it's not often hot anyhow. It's just nice not to have to worry about getting paint on clothes. With latex paint, just step in the shower when you're done.

This post was edited

All the time.

This post was edited

Yes I have painted all my rooms in my home nude and also have painted three sides of the outside nude also

This post was edited

Yes I have also did a door painting project a few years back and did 10 interior doors nude! Included both sides!

This post was edited

Absolutely, whenever i paint, i do it nudw5. Just finished our bedroom a few months ago. Done every room naked. I have even painted the outside of my house nude at times. Gr8 feeling and as one of the comments said...easier to get paint off skin than clothes.

This post was edited

Latex paint washes off skin easier than out of fabric. I did most of the interior of a house I sold.

This post was edited

I always paint naked

This post was edited