RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

I always paint naked as well

This post was edited

It is the easiest way to paint, inside the house or in the yard.

This post was edited

Hi yes. I have done paimting nude and carpet fitting and other work. Still do some jobs for customers naked aswell. Once you have worked a few times nude you get used to it and come to find it is far less restrictive than wearing cloths. The same goes for excercising. Far better to do nude with no restrictions from wearing even the loosest or minimal clothing..... best regards to all.

This post was edited

I will be this spring when we paint the bedrooms and bathrooms it's easier and don't have to worry about paint on the clothes

This post was edited

I remodeled a bathroom while nude.

This post was edited

Yes i think once you have done it and seen how much easier it is you will do again... not being restricted by cloths when up n down ladder or stre hing into corners do make a difrence.... much more comfortable..

This post was edited

I do a lot of home repair nude but only do spot painting nude, not ceilings and walls. I have done it but I am not the neatest painter, and I find that scrubbing paint off large patches of skin is a pain. I have old painting clothes (I have never known anybody who really paints rooms in clothes they expect to later wear otherwise). Painting is one of the few jobs I actually get dressed for. Guess I am the odd man out here.

This post was edited

Yes. I have done a lot of painting and odd jobs while nude. It just seems to be the natural way to do things.

This post was edited

Yes. I have done a lot of painting and odd jobs while nude. It just seems to be the natural way to do things.

This post was edited

This post was edited