RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

I've painted done drywall/sheetrock and many many other home remodel projects nude. Best way to work

This post was edited

I painted an entire apartment nude. It took 2 weeks. I stayed in another apartment nearby where I was nude too. And travelled to work nude each day. That wasn't too difficult as it was in the CO resort of Vera Plays, Spain.

BTW I've also done wiring, plumbing, paving, carpentry and wood carving nude too. (and gardening)

This post was edited

Never saw the point I get someone to do all my work and pay them.
Cheetah

This post was edited

I have always wanted to as I love painting, worried about being caught

This post was edited

I have a few times, painted, spackled, hung pictures (all interior work)

This post was edited

I did the painting on my fiance 's bathroom remodel in the nude. The paint doesn't soak into clothes that way and washes off of skin easily.

This post was edited

Had my first chance to do this the last couple days and it was far more easy than doing it with cloths on. looking forward to doing it next time.

This post was edited

yes, many times and it is great. The feeling of the freshness from clothes is the greatest. and the cleanup is so much easier. I built a whole building nude and what a feeling, the greatest I have ever had!

This post was edited

yes, many times and it is great. The feeling of the freshness from clothes is the greatest. and the cleanup is so much easier. I built a whole building nude and what a feeling, the greatest I have ever had!

This post was edited

Only once, I painted me house before moving in. It was very freeing to walk around the house nude all day for about a week and a half painting.

This post was edited