RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Yes. The drops land, on unusual Places!! Several Bookshelf's and the Large PC Desk, I'm Still using!
-Thom

This post was edited

I've used it as an excuse when asked to help redecorating. When asked to bring some old clothes for painting I can honestly answer: "Sorry, I don't have any going spare. But I'd do it naked if you don't mind." I've only be called out twice. One time I've been offered a pair of shorts which I grudgingly accepted, the other time a friend said: "Actually, that's a good idea!", so we ended up painting his flat in a nude group of four.

This post was edited

Not only painted, but hung and finished drywall too. The second room of the set is in the sanding stage and should be painted by the end of the week. The naked body does not hold the dust as readily as clothing does.

This post was edited

Yes we always paint nude, much cooler

This post was edited

Yes we always paint nude, much cooler

This post was edited

Absolutely, only way to paint

This post was edited

The best way to paint, makes it more enjoyable and fun to do. Even a few drips of latex paint on you is OK, cleanup is a breeze.

Except with oil paint on the penis.

This post was edited

Many times. Best way to paint.

This post was edited

Many times in various houses over the years in my younger days. This included all the rooms of a existing home my parents purchased. I had to be careful to make sure I would notice if they happened to show up unexpectedly! ;-)

This post was edited

It is mor ethan ten years since I last wore any clothing for interior decorating.

This post was edited