RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

10 years ago, I began painting the inside of our current home. I've painted the entire inside of all three of the homes we purchased and did so while naked. As we look at the color scheme we chose 10 years ago and what was the trend, we've decided that maybe it's time to totally redecorate many of our rooms and repaint all the rooms except for the last one we have just redone a couple years ago.I really hate painting but because I can do it naked, I am willing to do it. I love being naked but having to paint the interior of a nearly 3000 sq ft house is a daunting task I'm not looking forward to, even if I can be naked while doing it! :DDD Wish our friends were nudists and we could have naked painting parties.

Agreed I cant tell you the last time I painted while clothed.

This post was edited

Agreed I cant tell you the last time I painted while clothed.

Same here - I even replaced the curtain rails on the front windows naked.

This post was edited

how about the outside of my house, yes!!! Still working on it too between rain showers and regular job

This post was edited

how about the outside of my house, yes!!! Still working on it too between rain showers and regular job

Do you have some barrier in front so you can't be seen from the street?

This post was edited

Many times. Also stained the deck at
My house and our cabin nude. Best way to do it.

This post was edited

Many times. Also stained the deck at
My house and our cabin nude. Best way to do it.

This post was edited

I do most household chores whilst nude. Painting, cleaning, gardening, mowing (including ride on) , watering, pressure washing down the pool and decks, cooking etc etc In fact I prefer to be nude 24/7 whenever possible. If necessary I Donald Duck to keep my back and shoulders warm.

This post was edited

I painted all the inside in the nude. I also put up most of my privacy fence in the nude. It is fun working outside in the nude!

This post was edited

My wife and I have a few rental properties I often paint them between tenants in the nude. Just did this this month first of the month.

This post was edited

So glad to see all the responses. I have always done painting nude. The clean up is easier, etc.

The last room I did, just a few weeks ago, was our master bath. There is a window that is over the whirlpool tub that faces the house next door. I was working on the area above the window, standing on the edge of the tub, and noticed my next door neighbor came out with his trash. He asked me about it a few days later. I told him about it being easier to clean up and we laughed about it. Glad he wasn't offended. While I think getting offended about it is ridiculous, I still don't want to provoke otherwise nice neighbors.

This post was edited