RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Always naked when painting inside and also outside when possible

This post was edited

Always naked when painting inside and also outside when possible

This post was edited

Have painted nude since I bought my first home exactly 40 years ago! More comfortable and no clothing to wash!

This post was edited

We have painted in the nude, but only with water based paint, that will come off in the shower. I tend to wear clothes when I use gloss paint, there isn't any way that shit is coming off in the shower. And I am not washing it off with turpentine, ow, that could be nasty.

It usually comes off easily with a nail brush and Swarfega. I don't know if this picture will survive.

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

it has happened to me already: we are sure at least not to stain the clothes, with a hat on the head if you paint high!

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

we love painting in the nude as its a great way to do it and get the paint off in the shower

This post was edited

We have painted in the nude, but only with water based paint, that will come off in the shower. I tend to wear clothes when I use gloss paint, there isn't any way that shit is coming off in the shower. And I am not washing it off with turpentine, ow, that could be nasty.

A better choice to remove any enamel paint would be mineral spirits rather than turpentine. It is not as likely to cause any skin irritation.

This post was edited

We have painted in the nude, but only with water based paint, that will come off in the shower. I tend to wear clothes when I use gloss paint, there isn't any way that shit is coming off in the shower. And I am not washing it off with turpentine, ow, that could be nasty.A better choice to remove any enamel paint would be mineral spirits rather than turpentine. It is not as likely to cause any skin irritation.

I have found that soap and a gently used nail brush is effective on both hands and body parts (including my penis on one occasion).

This post was edited

I have painted several rooms naked in a house in the north of England after stripping off the old wall paper.

I've also painted an entire apartment naked in Spain. It took a week. I could live naked in another apartment and walk to work naked too. A friend and I did some body painting with some left over paint. I hadn't allowed for it being high quality exterior paint. It did take some getting off but soap, water and a nail brush did the job.

This post was edited

We have done all our decorating in the nude for years.

This post was edited