RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

My FAVORITE way to paint (indoors or out)!!

This post was edited

Yes I did

This post was edited

[quoteWell, maybe sanding sheet rock mud is up there too!
/quote]

Sanding drywall became easy when I started using my random orbit palm sander with 220 grit paper. It's dusty even with a HEPA filter in my shop vac attached to it, but a fan placed in the window to exhaust keeps the dust from the rest of the house. Doing it nude is my preference and clean up is just stepping into the shower.

This post was edited

When I paint, it is always in the nude. When I purchased my first home, I started painting the interior. At first, I had a pair of pants and a shirt that I would always wear. Finally, I figured it outjust paint naked! Putting some paint encrusted clothes on every time didnt make much sense. And clean-up is easyjust hop in the shower! This was the start of my nudist lifestyle. because shortly after that I became a home nudist. Then started hitting nude beachesthen started hiking in the nudeetc., etc.

This post was edited

Have painted indoors and outdoors. I guess the outdoors is not a room. The best way to paint IMHO. I've probably commented on this before but there are so many pages to go through to see if i did. I wish there was some way to easily see if you have commented on a post.

This post was edited

I have painted several rooms in the nude. I always do any work in my bungalow naked and also prefer to work naked in the garden. The biggest advantage is it is so easy to get clean, rather than having to try to wash clothing. But I have to say that I am usually nude when at home especially if any nudist friends have called in.

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

My friend and I painted all the room in my house in nude. :-)3advantages to paint the house in nude:1. No need to dirty the clothing.2. Paint is very easier to remove in the body...not clothing.3. No need to wash clothing...just wash yourself.

Three reasons, but all the same, isn't it?
I'm also painting in nude.

This post was edited

I have painted an entire apartment while nude. It was white paint with a roller on stippled walls so I looked like a snowman when I was finished :)

This post was edited

From the responses here I am beginning to wonder if anyone on this site has ever painted a room clothed!

This post was edited

I have to confess that I have done more painting clothed than nude. Not my first choice, but most often necessary.

This post was edited