RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

It's the best, only way to paint is in the nude, it's the only way we both paint.

This post was edited

Just put the last coat of clear finish on the built-ins, door, and floor. Four hours nude with brush in hand.

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

I have been painting nude all my adult life. I found that it is far easier to wash off paint from my skin than from clothes. Also, I am a professional landscape painter. I paint in my studio nude perhaps 99% of the time, also for the same reason. But then it is far more comfortable as well.

This post was edited

Did the ceiling tonight. I will finish installing the new track lights tomorrow, then back to painting. Finish up with running some wires for the new flat screen. Great way to spend some winter nude time.

This post was edited

I painted my officelast year with only a hat to protect the head, if not it is practical and no risk of painting on the clothes!

This post was edited

In the last 30 years since become a nudist, I have painted every room in my house while nude. Why wold you not? Why would you want to ruin clothing? It just makes sense. I also clean the house naked.

This post was edited

Always naked when painting inside and also outside when possible

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited