RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Oh many times. Also I just finished staining the new fence. I just slathered on the baby oil on me so the stain couldnt soak into my skin. My was a professional painter for many years. I often had to paint during the late hour if I was in a commercial business. It was a perfect time to get naked.

This post was edited

Oh many times. Also I just finished staining the new fence. I just slathered on the baby oil on me so the stain couldnt soak into my skin. I was a professional painter for many years. I often had to paint during the late hour if I was in a commercial business. It was a perfect time to get naked.

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

After ruining one pair of jeans I decided to paint nude. I probably would have done that if I wasn't a nudist. Paint washes off skin. It stays on denim forever.

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

I painted our decks naked but was wearing flip flops and stained them dam!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Funny you should ask. We joined Hawaii Nudist Park on the North Shore of Oahu in 1975. We were able to take over a cabin that was already built. It required a few repairs including new paint inside and out. The wife and I painted the cabin in the nude of course as it was a nudist park. Easy clean up. When we move to the Bay Area we bought a home and when we repainted I did it in the nude. Well just the sides and back nude I had to finish the front wearing a jumpsuit. While painting one side the neighbor lady struck up a conversation with me. She had no clue I was naked as a Jaybird.

This post was edited

Funny you should ask. We joined Hawaii Nudist Park on the North Shore of Oahu in 1975. We were able to take over a cabin that was already built. It required a few repairs including new paint inside and out. The wife and I painted the cabin in the nude of course as it was a nudist park. Easy clean up. When we move to the Bay Area we bought a home and when we repainted I did it in the nude. Well just the sides and back nude I had to finish the front wearing a jumpsuit. While painting one side the neighbor lady struck up a conversation with me. She had no clue I was naked as a Jaybird.

This post was edited

Lived in a few apartments and houses, pretty sure I painted everyone at least once while nude. Last house was brick and had a deck in back that I stained naked and then got up the nerve to do the outside wood trim wearing only a tyvek suit. Working out front barefoot up on a ladder wearing nothing but a big plastic baggie was pretty exciting.

This post was edited

Done this many times but the room on the go is the first time I have remembered to take some photos. Sorry they are a bit dark.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy