RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Only once, I painted me house before moving in. It was very freeing to walk around the house nude all day for about a week and a half painting.

This post was edited

Hi...its that time of year again..yep painting season.
WIfe was so kind to volunteer me to her niece and her husband to help paint the house they just built. The niece would normaly paint it herself but she has a new baby and is busy so she asked for help, her husband is uselessas a painter lol.....smart guy!
This niece is very close to us, practicaly grew up here, especially in the summer, she and her mom don't get along well.
So wife sends me over to help. I enjoy painting and thought this will only take a couple of days becasue I am just helping lol
Well turns out I am the painter , not the helper, niece was going overnight for two with her husband ( long distance trucker)so would have place to my self. Wife laughed and said well at least you can paint naked, so I did.
MY wife was kind enough the first 2 days to bring me lunch so we had a nude picnic in the sunroom, was not a rush to get it done. On the 3rd day I took and old tee and shorts to paint in since niece was coming home, Wife called and told me niece was there and I could get naked lol .
I'm painting away standing on a step ladder when I hear, the colour looks great, its the niece standing there. My wife was keeping her baby and forgot to call me and warn me. Then she looks at me and says my wife had told her once that we were nudists but never beleived it but does now.
She never batted and eye abuut me being naked and just said she will get ready and help . I offerd to get dressed and she said not to bother she didn't care, I told her she was free to join me and save her clothes but she declined, But she did come back in a old tank and panties, We painted for about 3 hours when I looked at her and said it must be time to feed your son,
She asked why and I pointed to her tank which had 2 big wet spots, Her boobs must have been full and with the activity and the effect of being braless she was leaking, can you say wet tee lol. We finshed up and went back to out house so she could nurse her son which she did rather openly
Turned out to be fun even though I got busted, went back the next day to help the niece finish. Planned on being dressed but niece insited I be nude, why not she already saw me The only differnce this time was she just wore panties, think we may soon have a convert to nudism lol

This post was edited

I used to work for an apartment complex getting the units ready for new tenants. One of my main functions was painting the apartments, a job I always preformed nude. The apartment manager was aware of the fact that I was a nudist and didn't have a problem with it.

The assistant manager, however, was a different story and would not have been as tolerant. If the manager knew the assistant was on her way to my unit, she would send the other maintenance engineer to give me a heads up to get dressed. This was long before cell phones were even thought of.

This post was edited

I'm doing some ceiling repair work at our cottage and last week I sanded joint compound in the nude. I came away looking like a snowman. This week I'm going to sand the second coat and paint. I'm looking forward to the pleasure.

This post was edited

I haven't tried that yet since embracing the lifestyle, but now it's on my to do list! It's been a while since it was needed, and I have some rooms to paint this spring. Thanks for the suggestion!

This post was edited

When I was a teenager and first left school I did my painting & decorating apprenticeship with the local council, after 2 yrs I was allowed to work on my own with the only visits each week was the van driver with paint & tools that i needed for the following week and once a week my dedicated overseer to make sure that I was ok and not making a mess of it. I hadnt passed my driving test at that time and had to cycle everywhere. one morning I got caught in the rain and by the time I had cycled 7 miles to the empty flat I was working in was soaked. I had no option but to strip out of my clothes and lay them by the window to dry for the day in the bathroom and where my overalls to work in. about mid morning my mentor came to check to see if i was ok looked around to see how the job was going . she came back into the room i was working on and asked who clothes were in the bathroom & why so i bashfully told her why and she laughed and said that I ought to try painting nude one day and that I might like it. I thought about what she had said all day and decided the I would try it the next day. and sure enough from that time on wards when I got the opportunity did work in the nude. I was never caught out & would cover up in my boiler suit when anyone was due to visit , my mentor knew of course & would smile and even offered to do a house with me some time alas that time never came and after 6 yrs I changed career direction but ill always remember those days & i guess be thankful to her for steering me into the naturist direction although i didn't realise that at the time

This post was edited

Never did. Our house faces a busy street and I need light to paint, so it is a little too "visible".
Usually paint in just gym shorts, no shirt, underwear or footwear.
If I ever repaint the basement, I will definitely do it nude.
Not exactly a room, but since I recently got a privacy fence around the pool, I can stain and/or seal the deck nude the next time I do it, also.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe