RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Funny you should ask. We joined Hawaii Nudist Park on the North Shore of Oahu in 1975. We were able to take over a cabin that was already built. It required a few repairs including new paint inside and out. The wife and I painted the cabin in the nude of course as it was a nudist park. Easy clean up. When we move to the Bay Area we bought a home and when we repainted I did it in the nude. Well just the sides and back nude I had to finish the front wearing a jumpsuit. While painting one side the neighbor lady struck up a conversation with me. She had no clue I was naked as a Jaybird.

This post was edited

Lived in a few apartments and houses, pretty sure I painted everyone at least once while nude. Last house was brick and had a deck in back that I stained naked and then got up the nerve to do the outside wood trim wearing only a tyvek suit. Working out front barefoot up on a ladder wearing nothing but a big plastic baggie was pretty exciting.

This post was edited

Done this many times but the room on the go is the first time I have remembered to take some photos. Sorry they are a bit dark.

This post was edited