new guy here (cupertino, ca)

haven't gotten naked much while the sun is out here in california. but i have done a lot of nudism while i'm back-packing through south east asia. i'm just glad to have found this forum. rock on!

This topic was edited
RE: new guy here (cupertino, ca)

Welcom to the site!

This post was edited

Welcome to the site, lots of terrific people here. Read through the forums, join any groups that are of interest and stop by the chat room sometime. If you need help with any technical aspects of the site, you'll find lots of tips in the Computer group located here. Happy navigating!

Phil.

p.s. Thanks, Linda, for the link tip!

This post was edited

Phil, Thanks for the tip on the computer group. I have needed some help and did not know where to go. I am also new. Sunlover
Hi sunlover, welcome to the site. Thanks for the appreciation.

When we got here, there were only about a thousand members and no faq's at all, it was really a case of trial and error to figure it all out. I guess that's why we can empathise with the newbies :) We've built up quite a few tips now as we've gone along. It's far from perfect, but a lot better than nothing. Maybe one day someone will rewrite it, sort it out a bit and index it properly. I wish more newbies would make suggestions, cos once you know your way around, it's hard to remember the bits you had trouble figuring out.

This post was edited