New group of women nudists

I would like to create a group of girls nudists to organize united activities.
To go to naked spa, to go out of purchases, to go to the cinema, to the theatre... To in the community of Madrid who does sign?

This topic was edited
RE: New group of women nudists

How are people to know if you are male or female, when you have no picture and no information on your profile ?
If you want other members to take you seriously, then it would help if they could know a little about you, and what
you look like.

This post was edited

We seem to be on the same wave length, MoW. I was thinking the same thing.

This post was edited

I am sorry, i am looking for the pictures, but i don,t now how to upgrade them, do yo now how can i put pictures in my profile?????
thanks you very much !!

i am a woman :)

This post was edited

i hope i ll do it well and could upgrade my photos
hurts to me ear in this class of phorums that could be as important the sex of us... but i understand you
at the last usuary...are bad and wrongs words for me but i understand...
i hope i could upgrade the photos with that explication...i am not english and don,t speak and understand so good ... i am sorry

This post was edited

only add that i have been writing in others subphorum...i am sorry that you haven,t seen it

This post was edited

thank you for the explication!! i am not now at home, when i be at home tomorrow i will upgrade the photos!

This post was edited

i have send the photos!!
thank you for help me!

This post was edited

Pictures or not , I think Womanudista has a very nice idea ! Hang in there girl !

This post was edited

Pictures or not , I think Womanudista has a very nice idea ! Hang in there girl !thanks, i am a woman nudista in Madrid. I dont speak very well but I would like met naked people.
My photos are true.
Kiss

This post was edited