Finding a genuine nudist female friend in London (Stress on Friend)

I am looking for a genuine nudist female friend to be able to hang out naked with, go to a naturist spa with..no weirdness...purely enjoying the lifestyle together...This seems an almost impossible mission. I'm an outgoing, intelligent guy, respectful and fun.. I am in a position where nudism is a big part of me, but it's not for my friends..I respect that. I'm hoping therefore i can meet a like minded open person to be able to hang out with and end this solo part of my life. Nothing more than that. I'm London based..Here's hoping! Rob x

This topic was edited
RE: Finding a genuine nudist female friend in London (Stress on Friend)

good luck! i want to done a group in Madrid of girls
it isn,t succesful

This post was edited

still

This post was edited

good luck! i want to done a group in Madrid of girls it isn,t succesfulLikewise...no joy so far...it's not easy!

This post was edited

Why not pursue it the logical way. Find a good female friend and convince her of benefits of nude pastime. If you do it right and you get along well, it should not be mission impossible.

This post was edited

Why not pursue it the logical way. Find a good female friend and convince her of benefits of nude pastime. If you do it right and you get along well, it should not be mission impossible.That's what I've been saying for years. It's much easier to introduce nudism/naturism to someone who knows and trusts you than finding a nudist girlfriend/friend online.
Offer a compromise, leave my brochure for reluctant partners around.

This post was edited