RE: Love making naked snow angels each season, then jumping in a warm bath...

With the northeaster that followed Sandy about a week later, we had at least six inches of snow, about 10 miles west of Toms River, NJ. I didn't take advantage of the opportunity. The snow has been gone for several days.

This post was edited
RE: Love making naked snow angels each season, then jumping in a warm bath...

Holey Smokes Always ... naked...FACE DOWN in the snow!? That could NOT have felt good! LOL

This post was edited
RE: Snow Angels

Well, no snow in Texas yet, heh.
I am not sure if I would care to try a naked snow angel. Yikes!
Maybe if there were a heated pool or sauna near by to dash into afterwards.

Stay naked!

This post was edited

My sister in law and her husband have this beautiful home in a small town with a hot tub out back. After quite a bit of drinking, we all got in it last winter. I had the bright idea that I would jump out into the snow. So I did. But it was a sheet of frozen ice and I cut the whole front of my body. I bled like a stuck pig. Luckily, I was feeling no pain.

This post was edited

But it was a sheet of frozen ice and I cut the whole front of my body. I bled like a stuck pig. Luckily, I was feeling no pain......Soupie do not get us started on RED ANGELS :~( Please not photos. LOL

This post was edited

Does anyone have enough snow yet to make nude snow angels? The 2012 / 2013 challenge should commence!Got our Snow Christmas day, made the snow angles today and posted the videos.
Now it's your turn!

This post was edited

We finally got a good 6 inches of snow here over night. It was a warm day at +1 for the high... but dont think I'd be making snow angels.. it would kill my back...

This post was edited

Haven't made any yet, but will as soon as I can find some snow and a place where my truck won't get stuck!!! Not too many places you can get an 18 wheeler to make snow angels!!!

This post was edited