Snow Angels

Does anyone have enough snow yet to make nude snow angels? The 2012 / 2013 challenge should commence!

This topic was edited
RE: Snow Angels

We haven't had snow yet in Toronto. Last year, we barely had any snow. I like a white Christmas.

This post was edited

This is just a matter of time now . . .

This post was edited

Does anyone have enough snow yet to make nude snow angels?
Hush up with that kind of talk! lol

This post was edited

If the local brush fires are not put out we could make soot angels

This post was edited

we may have enough snow in the next couple of days depending on how this nor'easter develops. If not, we'll have to wait, but you can surely count us in.... again....
Steve/Jen

This post was edited

We usually don't get any until late December or into January. Even then, it's fairly rare to get enough to matter, though we to get dumped on once in awhile.
John AKA cobeachbum

This post was edited

A few years ago, both the wife and I made snow angels, naked. About 10 inches of snow and 20 something degrees. I went first and,, ha , sure it was cold. Then she went, same spot. As soon as her ass hit the snow, she was back up and running for the door. I was laughing my ass off. We videoed the whole thing, you can hear her scream and me laughing. I'll probably never get her to do it again.

This post was edited

If we get any snow this year, and I am surely not hoping for any, I will have another go at a nude snow angel. There was only an inch and a half of slush from that Nor'easter last week and it didn't last long.

This post was edited

I am not one to handle the cold very well LOL. I'll leave the snow angel making to you guys and just enjoy the pics you share ;-]

This post was edited
RE: Love making naked snow angels each season, then jumping in a warm bath...

we have close nudist friends in Washington State. Last year, we were sending emails back and forth and they asked ... "what do you want for Christmas?" I replied ... "we want to see a naked snow angel." A couple weeks later, we got an email with a picture of our friend "Don" naked, on their back deck, lying in the snow, making a snow angel! It was a cool pic. Right beside him was their hot tub, which he jumped right into after that stunt! Later he told the story that his wife was taking the picture and trying to get it right as he laid naked in the snow. It took longer than he would have liked it to. I replied ..."we've never seen a body get that blue and purple before!" LOLHesaid the hot tub made it all better and worth it! LOL

This post was edited