RE: Legal Question?

she and her boyfriend do everything naked together even in public,like going shoping, ridding bikes and stuff and no one complained about them yet and it got me thinking, is there a way i can do that somewere in the US and not worry about getting arrested?
I doubt the veracity of her statement and I definitely would not think you or anyone else could do so without worrying about (and getting) arrested, or at least cited. A statement made on a Jerry Springer show is not a good source to obtain truthful information.

This post was edited

she and her boyfriend do everything naked together even in public,like going shoping, ridding bikes and stuff and no one complained about them yet and it got me thinking, is there a way i can do that somewere in the US and not worry about getting arrested?
I doubt the veracity of her statement and I definitely would not think you or anyone else could do so without worrying about (and getting) arrested, or at least cited. A statement made on a Jerry Springer show is not a good source to obtain truthful information.

LOL...Jerry Springer.

Is it possible the lady was from France? Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

This post was edited

could be. anyway i got anoughter question. is it agenst the law to hike on the appalation trail in the nude? if it is not then i guess one day i just might do that when i get a chance

This post was edited

could be. anyway i got anoughter question. is it agenst the law to hike on the appalation trail in the nude? if it is not then i guess one day i just might do that when i get a chance

It's not legal, but I have known some folk who have done it. Make sure you have something you can throw on in case you hear others.

This post was edited