British Naturism

Has anyone here joined the British Naturism site ? It looks good and was thinking of joining

This topic was edited
RE: British Naturism

I am not a member of the site, but have signed up to get their newsletters and updates. Alot of info comes out in these. I have also just stared following them on twitter, cant comment on that yet. Give them a go.

This post was edited

To get access to the website you have to become a BN member which costs around 30 per year for a single membership (I say around because there is a reduction for direct debit payment).
For that you get 4 good value magazines and the chance to meet other folks at the various gatherings that take place. Plus advice and help if you go free-range and get into legal problems.
The forum is quite lively (in amount of posts and posters, and more or less troll-free), it has a good amount of advice on there and in my opinion is well worth the money.

This post was edited

Yeah sounds really good , think i will give it a go. Thanks for the info guys

This post was edited

JimDoug, one thing I forgot to mention is that if you are trying to sign up at any of the naturist clubs the card gives you a little extra credibility. Also it gives you INF membership for what that is worth, which from what I have been told makes it easier to book on foreign trips.

This post was edited