Texas Nudist

Hey everyone. I just joined the site last night and am still getting the hang of it talking with people camming making friends etc. I joined this site because I am in a area where there arent too many nudist and although Ive searched I havent had too many legit results, until a cool guy led me here. I love it. I wish I had known about this site sooner.Im a 20 yo laid back guy that has been a nudist since I was born. Yes honestly since I was born. I ran around the house naked until my parents integrated me into the clothed lifestyle which I new was wrong. When I was 9 I was reborn because parents were at work and siblings left to hang with their friends so in the middle of the day I stripped down and enjoyed my day in the nude. What really got me in sync with it was reading the bible. Going all the way back to Adam and Eve, reading their life in Eden, and realizing fully that we were made to not have any restraints on us, set it in stone. From then on I new I was a naturist. A nudist. Whatever you want to call it I call it being me. I've just now tried to get out and meet other nudist so that is why I am here. Im waiting on my certification to go through so everyone here knows that I am real therefore we can chat without any fears of me being fake which I am not.Im accepting request from people all over the world. But I would really like to connect with people in Texas face to face so we can enjoy the experience. Literally anything people would do clothed. I would do nude. This girl dared me to come to school naked the next, not aware of who I really was. Lol its funny because she doesnt even know what she almost caused.
By all means send me a request. Im looking for someone to help take pics of me at my private spot by a creek its literally my place of Zen and it was the first place I got naked outside away from my house. Its home. So dont be shy. Im down to cam. Chat. And even plan some events if we get to that point.Nude hugs to you all. Nude love is what Ill be preaching because I encourage peace and unity. And the one word that can explain everything good is love. Nude is our natural clothless way. So NUDE LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!

This topic was edited
RE: Texas Nudist

Welcome to the Party.
Please check outthe siteand if you have any questions after that let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.
Places in Texas:
https://www.truenudists.com/location/bluebonnet/
https://www.truenudists.com/location/wildwood-naturists-resort/
Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.
Ensure you check out and join the Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.
As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.
Be good, stay naked and keep in touch.
xoxoxoxo
Hawk

This post was edited

hey thanks for the info. Hopefully I will be meeting face to face with fellow nudist soon =)

This post was edited

What links are you having issues with?
The ones I've posted?
If those are the ones, just look in my profile, under "Locations" and the places are there, just click on them and let me know if that works better.
You can always locate any and all nudists locations within the USA at:
WWW.AANR.COM
Stay nude and happy hunting...
Hawk

This post was edited

are you having any luck with the links??

This post was edited