RE: Nude Sleeper

i sleep naked summer or spring or fall or winter and even when im not home i still sleep nakedI do too! It is very difficult for me to get any rest when I have clothing on. Especially if I am wearing loose pajama bottoms. They ride up my legs during the night and the bunching up bothers me.

This post was edited

I sleep nude year round, may may put something small on if it is really cold out or socks.

This post was edited

I also sleep naked. Sometimes, when somebody sleeped with me, or in my bedroom, I tried to get into pijamas or t-shirts with underwear, but somehow I lost my clothes while sleeping :)) and woke up naked. I also taught my boyfriend to sleep naked. So we both sleep naked.

This post was edited

In winter I sleep with a knit cap on my head and have sheet and blankets on. In spring/fall no hat and less blankets. Summer I often sleep without any cover at all, especially when I am camping. (At home, sometimes the a/c kicks in and I have to pull up a sheet.)

This post was edited

I slepp nude all the time to no matter the season always can put on another blanket if it gets to cool.

This post was edited