Nude sailing

Hey guys, anyone any experience or interest in nude sailing? Being on a yacht, jumping in the water for a swim, having a BBQ on the beach while on anchor in a bay and all of that without clothes? I think it's cool!

This topic was edited
RE: Nude sailing

Talk to:
SailerH37C - Annapolis, Maryland
Male | 51 | United States
Certified Member | Friends for 3 months

He knows all about it :-)
Hawk

This post was edited

Thanks for the shout out Hawk. Welcome back to the USA.As for the OP, Yea If it is over 65 Degrees I'm sailing nude. I wait until I clear the marina and I get the sails up then off come the clothes. I am able to work 4 days each week soFriday nightuntil Tuesday morning I'm nude. Its great and the boys love to hanging out in thewind. The best part of sailing nude is you can always see someone approching you and you'll have time to slip on shorts if its the Harbor Patrol or the Coast Guard. Anchoring out and showers on the fordeck are very relaxing with the best views around. When you pull the anchor who cares if you get muddy just rinse off and you'll be dry by the time you get back to the cockpit!! Oh yea and when you anchor, people are either very friendly or they leave fast. You really need to try it you will be hooked. Check out my photos if you get a chance. I just clicked on NudeSkipper and I thought from your post you were new to nude sailing but I see you were just promoting your buisness and so you know about the joys of nude sailing.

This post was edited

Im all for nude boating and beaching naked. Trick is to find a decent isolated spot on shore when you land.
Hopefully you have like minded friends on board or the day seems wasted if you have to ware clothes to get wet or enjoy the sunshine..:)

This post was edited

Hey guys, anyone any experience or interest in nude sailing? Being on a yacht, jumping in the water for a swim, having a BBQ on the beach while on anchor in a bay and all of that without clothes? I think it's cool!That would be an AWESOME day. Where do you do it?

This post was edited

Well this time of year its a bit slow. But I live and sail out of Annapolis MD. I spend the summers saling nude on the Chesapeake from the Bay Bridge North or South a day or two so I can get back to Annapolis in time for work.

This post was edited

Been there, done that. I much prefer the quiet of the sailboat over motoring any day. We used to have a member who took up to 13 of us out twice each summer. I miss it.

This post was edited

Cheri_Donna,
Let me know if you get up this way next Fall I'll take you out. I would offer in the Spring but starting thenI will be working overseas until next fall. Got to pay the bills first then the fun!!

This post was edited