perversion

I have to disagree with willynillyuk. I know that when you go to Rooster Rock State Park outside of Portland, Oregon, which is a nude beach. There is probably 15 or 20 guys to every girl and about a third are gay. Twenty years ago is was closer to being even in numbers, but guys still out number the ladies. Savies Island on the other side of portland has a more fifty fifty ration.

This post was edited
Was it any better in the 60's?

Every guy would love more women involved in nudism, but it's just not gonna happen. Even the women who are into it, generally only feel safe as a couple or group.. so there will never be even an equal percentage of men versus women. I accept that, but I would like it if resorts were a little more friendly towards single men.. men are the most predominant source of their income afterall.
But as they say.. if you don't like it don't go. Which is exactly why I stopped going to resorts and beaches over the last few years.. the friendly social atmosphere just isn't there. I haven't completely given up though, I'm giving social nudity a chance again.. as long as I can meet one or two cool people it will be worthwhile.
I wonder was the nude social scene any better in the 60's? Has society became much more suspicious and isolated or did the same arguments exist back then? Any of our older friends around long enough to answer that?

This post was edited
RE: Single Males, the victims of perversion!

Hi there, Chris here in Sussex also. Interested in your post. Glad you are happy now.

This post was edited
Hi

Hi there, Sussex also here.

This post was edited
RE: Was it any better in the 60's?

Every guy would love more women involved in nudism, but it's just not gonna happen. Even the women who are into it, generally only feel safe as a couple or group.. so there will never be even an equal percentage of men versus women.

I keep seeing this, but it's not my experience.
Am I just in an area where there are that many more single women ?

This post was edited
RE: Single Males, the victims of perversion!

I have genitalia- but I keep it in side...

This post was edited
RE: single men

Same dead horse.

Then why do you keep coming back here to post? The subject may be shelf worn to you, but it is new and interesting to at least some of us. Now, that being said...

I don't really understand the rules some have against single males, whether it's a resort or a person here on True Nudists. There should be rules in place as to what kind of behavior is expected. As long as an individual can follow whatever standards are in place, then that's all that should matter. If they can't adhere to the rules, then kick them to the curb, but give them a chance first. I can't help but wonder how many resorts set their rules because a male owner only wanted to see more women than men?

This post was edited

EDIT POST #50. ....... "SELECT ALL" ......"CUT" ......"SUBMIT" ......... THAT SHOULD CLEAR IT, (FOR ALL AFFECTED POSTS) THEN "EDIT" AGAIN, AND REPOST YOUR MESSAGE.

This post was edited

TEST TWO
TEST THREE
Anybody?
I tried Cuddlebutton's and Phil's suggestions.
It's still not right.
I'm bored with the thread, but.............
LOOKS LIKE JACK NOW NEEDS TO DO THE SAME TO #51

EDIT:

Or maybe not!

This post was edited

TEST TWO
TEST THREE
Anybody?
I tried Cuddlebutton's and Phil's suggestions.
It's still not right.
I'm bored with the thread, but.............
LOOKS LIKE JACK NOW NEEDS TO DO THE SAME TO #51

EDIT:

Or maybe not!

Hey Phil you did it. I don't know how you did it and I have a feeling you don't know either, but good job.
Haha, ......I'd like to say, ..........

"thanks, it was just a little trick I picked up in the desert!" :)

"Just call me ACE!" .........

"I just love it when a plan comes together" :) ........
(miss the "A" team sooooooo much) :( ..........hehe, .......

or " some of us have got it, and some of us not :(

or even, " Well I AM a SUPERNUDIST!"

But the fact is, YOU did it. I think if Jack did the same it would fix the rest of it.
And I fancy that the problem does not carry over to the next page,
so I was just lucky that I got the first spot on this page. ...........

But anyway, ..... I AM, ..... still a GREAT chap,

it's just that people don't notice me :( ......

so thanks for the recognition! :)

This post was edited