Couples Massage

We have a number of couple friends in a group that enjoys (non-sexual) couples massage. We meet at our homes (ours has hot tub) and we enjoy candlelit three sets of hands-on massage then rotating until everyone has had 15 or 20 mins of oil massage. Any other groups that we could network?
Ian and Louise

This topic was edited
RE: Couples Massage

Hello. I just jioned and I am new to all of this. We just move to California from Connecticut. I wish Ijioned this earlier and could have met you before we left.

This post was edited

We have a number of couple friends in a group that enjoys (non-sexual) couples massage. We meet at our homes (ours has hot tub) and we enjoy candlelit three sets of hands-on massage then rotating until everyone has had 15 or 20 mins of oil massage. Any other groups that we could network? Ian and Louise
We have done this and it is a wonderful experience, we do have our own table and also works well for us, just not many Massage groups around

This post was edited

hello, that is wonderful, would enjoy having a group like yours here in Virginia.
sounds like it is very soothing and relaxing, enjoy!

This post was edited

We'd love to join you some time! Check our profile!

This post was edited

Oh, I would get a CHUBBY. Doing something like that would have to be among very trusted friends, and even then there would have to be a lot of restraint and little alcohol. I don't see how the OP could say it is non-sexual. Seems to me a troll for swinging partners.
You don't see how a massage could be non-sexual? There are millions of people who would no doubt disagree with you.

This post was edited

It's amazing to me that so many nudists refuse to take people at their word, yet get so upset when textiles refuse to take nudists at their word.

This post was edited

Sure, the spouses are present although they would be paying attentiion to another, but it seems to me that there would definitely be a sexual atmosphere to it.
This is what textiles say about nude beaches/resorts.

This post was edited

Agreed, but the difference is the extensive and close personal touch among those of the opposite sex.
As mentioned the same is said about looking upon others. But it is not in what we see or touch that makes the enviroment sexual or not it is what is going on within our thoughts. If we are going to have sexual thoughts then the setting will have a sexual tone to it. But if the individuals can maintain themselves and just enjoy giving and receiving the massage without any sexual thought then the experience can be non-sexual. Human beings are perhaps the most evolved species on this planet thus we have the ability to control our thoughts, desires, actions, impulses, and other unlike the many other species of animals on this planet. We have the greater ability to control our behavior thus we have the ability to have control how we perform in a given situition. As the old say goes To be or Not To Be that is the question. In this case to think sexual thoughts or not to it is up to the individual to decide what thoughts and actions they will do at any give moment and situition. So in the end we are all different as some may see this as being erotic experience others may see it as just a group of people enjoying giving and receiving massages for the benefit off those particapating with the only intent to relax and enjoy with no sexual undertones.
Leo

This post was edited

Sounds like fun and we would love to try the massage idea. Can you get back into the hot tub after aplying oil?

This post was edited

Well, the OP did specify non-sexual, so there is no reason for us not to take them at their word.
But let's be clear here...there is a big difference between Sexual and Sensual, is there not? If you have never received a sunsual massage - or have given one - you are missing out on one of life's great pleasures.

This post was edited