End of an Era

I have some sad news to report. After 33 years in operation, The Wildflowers Nudist Club of Phoenix Arizona is ceasing operations. They had become a powerful force in the nudist scene in the South West. You can attribute this to the club's founder Bev Price. She and the club will be sorely missed.
The important news is that she is not going away entirely. She will continue to sponsor the famous nude rafting trips down the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon. She will also remain as an active force in AANR.
Bev, we wish you well on all your future activities.

This topic was edited
RE: End of an Era

This is sad news. Although I was not a member, I have met Bev at AANR events and she is a wonderful lady!

This post was edited

This is sad news. Although I was not a member, I have met Bev at AANR events and she is a wonderful lady!She and I have been friends for over 20 years, but running Travelites for as long as I have, I totally understand it.

This post was edited

Cheri,
I guess you have more than once stood there shaking your head wondering who let those "adults" out of kindergarten.
Bob

This post was edited

I have some sad news to report. After 33 years in operation, The Wildflowers Nudist Club of Phoenix Arizona is ceasing operations. They had become a powerful force in the nudist scene in the South West. You can attribute this to the club's founder Bev Price. She and the club will be sorely missed.The important news is that she is not going away entirely. She will continue to sponsor the famous nude rafting trips down the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon. She will also remain as an active force in AANR.Bev, we wish you well on all your future activities.Since Bev is a personal friend, I asked her. What she is not doing is planning events that people aren't attending. If any of the 100 members want to plan something she will assist. She will still attend conventions as Wildflowers. The club is continuing.

This post was edited