Adding to profile?

I've tried to add information to my profile such as visits, locations and upcoming visits. Attempts to edit brings up "read only" boxes.
Grin and Bare it
Art

This topic was edited
RE: Adding to profile?

Interesting....
Are you sure you're still logged in ? This site has a tendency to auto-log you out in about 5 minutes.
Just checked, and mine's working fine.

This post was edited

Since I never go anywhere I haven't had the opportunity to update locations, but I think I've figured it out. You see the locations tab at the top of the screen (between Gallery & Upgrade)? Go there, find the location you've been/plan to goto and select add to my locations. From what I understand, if you want to show where you are visiting, you need to have locations listed first. Once you add all the locations you visit and when you know when you are going to visit them, then go to edit visits and it will bring up the list of locations you frequent in the drop down menu at the top. Hope this helps.

This post was edited

Since I never go anywhere I haven't had the opportunity to update locations, but I think I've figured it out. You see the locations tab at the top of the screen (between Gallery & Upgrade)? Go there, find the location you've been/plan to goto and select add to my locations. From what I understand, if you want to show where you are visiting, you need to have locations listed first. Once you add all the locations you visit and when you know when you are going to visit them, then go to edit visits and it will bring up the list of locations you frequent in the drop down menu at the top. Hope this helps.
Thanks Swifty for the info but since foreign travel is not included in locations, I guess no one will ever know that I was hoping to meet other TNs at Grand Lido Braco during the week of september 4th.

This post was edited

Thanks Swifty for the info but since foreign travel is not included in locations, I guess no one will ever know that I was hoping to meet other TNs at Grand Lido Braco during the week of september 4th.

No worries. It's really too bad that we can't just add locations from anywhere in the world. Like Rabbit says, the site needs lots of work, just wish they would get around to it. There are many people on here more than willing to volunteer their time for all the things that need work on.

This post was edited

No worries. It's really too bad that we can't just add locations from anywhere in the world. Like Rabbit says, the site needs lots of work, just wish they would get around to it. There are many people on here more than willing to volunteer their time for all the things that need work on.

That may yet happen. I'm still exploring.

This post was edited

I know I've said this before, but I don't know why the people that are bothered by not being able to post locations, don't just make their own locations page on a blog.

This post was edited

I know I've said this before, but I don't know why the people that are bothered by not being able to post locations, don't just make their own locations page on a blog.
Some of us old timers have only a vague conception of what a blog may be.

This post was edited