Laser Hair Removal

I've been getting laser hair removal done. The results are coming along well. I am off for another treatment today.

This topic was edited
RE: Laser Hair Removal

I've been doing it for the last 6 months or so. It reduces hair but doesn'teliminateit 100% - especially the grays. :( But I prefer this over constant shaving.

This post was edited

If you don't mind my asking, what's the costs? I'm curious but haven't actually investigated the options. Currently wax $200 per month.

This post was edited

Some places will quote on a per treatment and will will try to sell you a package of so many treatments. The places I went to I have paid per treatment and the cost was lower than the advertised price as I am not as hairy as some.

This post was edited

Iv'e just done my first DYI laser hair removal with aPhilips SC2008/12 Lumea PRECISION PLUS IPL Hair Removal System.Seems to work fine with no major after side effects.Some irritation to the skin, but since I have fair skin that would be expected.Hair is all gone for now. will wait and see with after growth.I'm told it takes 5 sessions, only time will tell.All good so far.

This post was edited

Just did my second DYI Lasering.The regrowth has slowed significantly in spots mostly in the groin area, much the same in others.So far so good.

This post was edited

Wow, $1200 I expect is for several treatments. I have a woman that does a little LASER and finishes with electrolysis on the gray hairs and the genitals for $100 per visit. The snap of the LASER is not to my liking on the testicles.

This post was edited