RE: Nude Massage

Nude massage is like getting a regular massage, but without the clothes. Just like nude conversation is like talking to someone clothed but without clothes. The intent of the massage is more important than the textile status.

This post was edited

I completely agree. I've actually just had a naturist massage about 2 hours ago at a great place in London called Elixir. It was my first visit here, and only my second ever naturist massage. Do your research, read what other people are saying and make your own judgement call. I had considered a couple of other places, but discounted them after reading the kind of "service" people were taking about wasn't naturist in nature. That wasn't what I was looking for.

This post was edited

First let me preface this that this is not a sexually oriented question butI had read about some nudist resorts that offer massage...Has anyone had this done? Care to share with a newbie?I have had massage before but never nude... So, Im curious...I would love to have massages on a regular basis, nude or otherwise, anywhere. I would want them to be full body except genitals, of course, because would be most relaxing. I have so much muscle tension because of weak joints and bones. I'm looking at trips for both this year and next, and I will definitely look for spa services. I think it would be great if nudist venues offer such.

This post was edited
RE:Nude Massage

I went to a local massage centre and thoroughly enjoyed it
On entering the place I was asked what type I would like Iwas given 3 options 1 Standard 2 Extra 3 Sensual.
I opted for number 3 and got undressed in the changing room.I entered the room with a towel loosely covering me and laid on the table
The masseur entered the room wearing a very skimpy bikini I laid on my stomach and was asked by the masseur if the towel was necessary I replied no please remove it She then gave a lovely massage over my back and legs
I was asked to lie on my back and turned over and to my surprise she had removed her top exposing her beautiful breasts
She then massaged my chest bending over with her boobs touching my skin
Needless to say I got an erection and she carried on massaging me while removing her bikini bottom.
It was an experience I totally enjoyed and I will be returning soon

This post was edited

Option 3 would definately be my choice.

This post was edited

had a nude massage last week by a asian lady . When I got their see asked me to remove my cloths then I laided down on the table.She didnt even worried about putting a towel over me & just asked if I wanted a sensual or normal massage.So I had a sensual massage which was the best massage I ever had I felt like I was on cloud 9 it was so good .The only problem was the Hr went too quick will be back

This post was edited