RE: Nude Massage

All of the professional massages that I have had I've been nude, but with a towel. Having your glutes massaged is good for the the legs and thighs.

This post was edited

All of the professional massages that I have had I've been nude, but with a towel. Having your glutes massaged is good for the the legs and thighs.

This post was edited

This post was edited

The wife and I went to two different places for full body massages, both done by females whilst on a holiday in Vietnam, the first place they supplied boxers for the males but not the females.Personally the shorts were a total distraction and annoyance when they massaged the upper leg and lower back, next time I will leave them off as see what the reaction is.
The second place we were totally nude except for the purposely placed towel for both front and back massages, when we finished the towels were removed and our robes thrown over us .A much better massage nude.

This post was edited

I've always turned up nude for massages that I've had at nudist venues, a few times they've used one of those annoying towels that seem to keep needing shifting to access body areas. On a few occasions female masseuses have worn clothing while I've been nude, otherwise its always been nude, myself and the staff. I've never worked out why those towels are used sometimes, it seems to be completely at random.

This post was edited

First let me preface this that this is not a sexually oriented question butI had read about some nudist resorts that offer massage...Has anyone had this done? Care to share with a newbie?I have had massage before but never nude... So, Im curious...I once went to a nudist party and the host hired a massaur . yes it was an experience.

This post was edited

Both our local nudist groups have swim nights where you can get a nude massage with both parties being nude.
We also had another group that had a massage night, but we never got to any plus I don't know if they still occur. Again these were non sexual activities with all massage tables in the one hall.
Why get dressed to have a massage.
Again there is so much sexual connotations attached to posts on here re nude massages, in our case sexuality might only come into it when we give each other a all over massage in private and the mood is right.

This post was edited

The lady I go too for my waxing also does Reiki massage, reflexology and pedicures as well as other things. I get my massages done nude and there's nothing sexual about it. Due to some past junk in my life I was very uncomfortable being touched anywhere, she has helped me immensely, but nothing of a sexual nature. You can't get a full waxing done without genitals being touched by the waxer, but having your hair ripped out by the roots is not at all arousing.

This post was edited

I give out nude massages

This post was edited

First let me preface this that this is not a sexually oriented question but I had read about some nudist resorts that offer massage...Has anyone had this done? Care to share with a newbie?I have had massage before but never nude... So, I'm curious...
Any massage done at an AANR club or resort is probably going to be legit and non sexual. Also, they want to keep their license. The Terra Cotta Inn has offered nude massages since they opened a little over 20 years ago and never a problem as far as I know.
I'm sure you will go away totally relaxed and feel renewed.

This post was edited