Moderators become crazy - How can i cam in the TN Chat?

Hi to allIts incredible but in just a week i was kick out from the chat twice.First time cause i simply get off my pants in front of camSecond time cause i simply turn on my can and i put just only my face on cam doing nothing..but i was dressed cause was cold.Without requests or advice, the moderator kicked me out without reasons. And if the first time i could enter on chat after just 24 h, this time, i cant enter after 72h! What are u doing moderators? I want to know how i have to stay on cam! Dressed? Nude? Can i stand up? Can i just put my face on cam?And first of all..whhen can i chat again in the room? Thanxs

This topic was edited
RE: Moderators become crazy - How can i cam in the TN Chat?

Thank you razorbackcpl and nudeinMa, well said. Jackie, well said on your part as well. It is always nice to see people speak in support of the room mods. Mods are here to keep the room pleasant for everyone, not the few. The chat room, and the cam option, are not here to put only your parts on display, or to do your "wrist" exercises. The cam rules are quite simple, Full face on cam, no erections on cam, and no "playing" south of the border so to speak.
The rules for chatting in the chat room are simple, and can be described this way, manners and common sense. NOT even great manners, just manners and common sense. Don't be disruptive, don't be crude, and don't keep repeating the same thing over and over.
Again, well said Jackie, Razorback, and nudeinMa, well said and thank you for your support.

This post was edited

Adding my kudos and spot on to Jackie and HUGE THANK YOU to Razor and NudeInMA!

This post was edited

Keep up the good work, Jackie.

This post was edited

Maybe u are crazy.First of all..i never put my hand in my undies but just get it off.Second: Last time (was saturday) i was simply dressed, showing my face, chatting with other friend, when u or other moderator kicked me out without reason. So..dont write stupid things and be a real moderator. And dont try to make me a pervert or worse. I NEVER DID what u have written! NEVER!And saturday night, i was just dressed in front of cam. showing my face. DONT WRITE ANYTHING DIFFERENT.U are not a moderator..u are just a LIER!PS: Lot of friends told me that U, often and too many times, kicked off peolpe without reasons.

This post was edited

However very easy write false and have all the claps from the people.I repeat my innocence cause i'm innocent.Maybe u just saw me standing but is normal cause i cant stay all time sitted.However saturady night i was just chatting, as i do always, in front of cam. No reason, no message from u or other moderators. Just banned....and it was my fault.I wa just asking why i was kicked out saturday and when i can go again in chat. Just that. Your answer is rude and unpolite, really uneccettable from a moderator.

This post was edited

Thanks for the kind and polite answer.I accept the suspension however i dont know still why i was banned last saturady.I just dont like that someone can write lies about my person cause is not accettable. And expecially if modrator uses terms to as "Would u really want that i show what u did?"...No..is not the Far West..I make a question and a wait for an answer. Just that. Wanna know why i was banned last saturday cause i really did nothing wrong. And i just wanna know for how long i cant use the chat..just that..is a normal question.I'm sorry if i used unpolite words but i m sick, really sick of peolpe who believe that be a moderator here is like Inquisition! No one wanna be Torquemada and we are not people for purification fires!Jackie was rude with me and i cant accept expecially cause i'm a normal guy and i hate all pervertions.Thanxs for all and hope to be on chat soon.

This post was edited

I have known Jackie for some time now and one thing i can say, I have never known her to lie. As for the mods, we have no reason to boot people for no reason. Misbehaving on cam, or in the chat room will get someone either muted or removed from the room. Also, trying to hide what you are doing on cam by attempting to block any of the mods from viewing you cam will get you removed as there is not legit reason to block a mod from viewing your cam. The rules are quite simple and easy to follow

This post was edited

MrKroon I have been in the chat room with several different moderators and have never had trouble with them. I think they do a good job. When on cam most times I'm nude and only have my upper body showing, except when I go to get a cup of coffee then you can see my whole body and never been booted. Maybe I have just been lucky that they weren't viewing my cam at that time, but I don't think so. Seems as long as your not trying to display your gentials then they are pretty lenient. So if what you say is true and they are just picking on you maybe you should only be on cam in private chat or find a chat room where the moderators don't pick on you.Keep up the good work Mods. you make our chat room better.

This post was edited

I don't boot someone if they get up to get something and return, I sometimes do the same when my cam is on. A word of advice, if you don't know why you were kicked out of chat, send a message to the moderator and ask rather than complaining in the forum that you were unjustly kicked. A screen shot does show everything that was on the screen at time it was taken. So an inappropriate cam will be seen and it will back up what the mod said as reason for boot.

This post was edited

Please don't post the picture or I will have to flag it and report anyone who posts it.

This post was edited