Fishing nude

Love to fish nude when we can. Does anyone else like to fish nude?

This topic was edited
RE: Fishing nude

If you search the Groups you will find the Nude Fishing group About 193 members contact one of them near you and see what comes of that. Here is the link: https://www.truenudists.com/groups/360/

This post was edited

Its a great combination for me.. I cant wait to rip my clothes off as soon as leaving any dock. Being nude on my boat is paramount to anything in this world.
You cant beat nude fishing, sunbathing or secluded beaches from youre boat,... the ultimate freedom,.. it's something nudists cherish the most.. next to a great fishing spot. :)

This post was edited

A very good thing to do while on deep backcountry nude hikes! Eases the backpack load, healthy for you, and, besides, nudism and fishing sort of go with the philosophy that God does not detract from your alloted time the hours spent in such activities!!Thats a great quote, .. I think god may very well give you more "alloted time" on this earth if you enjoy nature in his/ her fashionable clothing.. just cause youre happy being naked ... as intended.

This post was edited

I just love being nude ... doing whatever. But I do like to boat nude and if anyone wants to fish ... they can, clothed or naked. The boat captain WILL be naked! hahaha I'm not a fisherman. I've done it and caught a few fish but don't do it enough to really know what I'm doing and don't enjoy it enough to learn more about it. I'd love to go on fishing trips and it would be better if they were clothing optional fishing trips. Both my SIL's love to fish but don't like being nude as much as I do. :D

This post was edited