First timer needing advice

So within the next couple of weeks I am wanting to go to a nudist resort near where I live however I am concerned about a few things:

- Erections. I know it probably won't happen but on the off chance it does I want to be prepared so I do not need to worrya bout it that much.

- Nobody to go with. I would be going more then likely on my own aand would feela bit out of place. Any advice for this?

- I have a bit of a hair issue but still want to go, as well as possibly some wicked tans lines. I should not worry about this right?

- What to bring? I read on AANR to bring two towels, one for sitting on the other in case I go swimming, but what else should I have with me?

Any other tips you might be able to give? Are sandals/flipflops ok to wear if the place is nude only? Any advice for meeting people so I do not feel so out of place?

This topic was edited
RE: First timer needing advice

When I go should I expect alot of older people or is there goign to be some near my age (early 20s)?
I am a single guy and I know most places might look down upon that, will it be a big issue when I go?

This post was edited

The places I've been, I've met nudists from 4 1/2 ( she was admant about that 1/2 ) years old ( so was the 6 1/2 year old ) to 81 that I know about.
The bulk of the folks present were between 40 and 60, but don't let that stop you.
One of the cutest ( non-sexual ) girls I've met was 12. Boys and girls 8 or 10 through about 18.
There does seem to be a shortage of about 15-25 or so, but that's not really unexpected, and there's not none, just fewer than other ages groups.

This post was edited

I am still mostly concerned over meeting people near my age. I don't mind being around older people but it is harder to relate and make friends. Which I am also unsure how to find people to talk to when I am at the club, especially being my first time.

Some clubs have student rates around here, however it is a bit far for me to go to so I am going to one closer. Its about $40 for nonmembers to get in. The one that is farther has a $10 student rate which would be nice, except the drive is quite far.

This post was edited

I am still mostly concerned over meeting people near my age. I don't mind being around older people but it is harder to relate and make friends. Which I am also unsure how to find people to talk to when I am at the club, especially being my first time.

Ask when you check in. You should find them quite helpful.
Don't be afraid of "Hi. Am I the only one my age ?"
Pretty sure to be a conversation starter.

This post was edited

I am still mostly concerned over meeting people near my age. I don't mind being around older people but it is harder to relate and make friends. Which I am also unsure how to find people to talk to when I am at the club, especially being my first time.Some clubs have student rates around here, however it is a bit far for me to go to so I am going to one closer. Its about $40 for nonmembers to get in. The one that is farther has a $10 student rate which would be nice, except the drive is quite far.
The volley ball court, as suggested elsewhere, is the best place to make new friends. Trying to befriend the best looking female on the grounds, right away, is probably not the best thing to do.
Remember, no one expects you to get fried to a crisp by the sun to prove you are a serious nudist. Cover up as necessary, find shade or hang out in the clubhouse before getting burnt. Lastly, your smile is very important when it's all that you are wearing.

This post was edited

I was thinking of going on a weekday but then I thought there would be less people as most would be at work or school. Would this be a good time to go or should I plan for either a Saturday or Sunday?

This post was edited

If you want to find folks your age, go on the weekend.
Well its supposed to rain on the weekend and the place closes soon so I want to go next week at some point. Was thinking of going in the morning (10amish) until late afternoon if not evening.

This post was edited

I agree a weekend, probably Saturday, would be your best choice.
Weekdays, you're likely to find only "resident" members at a resort, I've no idea at a beach as there are none near me.
ALTHOUGH, since summer is winding down, there will be a "push" by many to get in that last good day visit most any day after work if the weather is good, so do plan on staying into the evening. Tuesday evening at Green Valley seems to be having that "last hurrah" among visiting club on discount night for North Coast members.
My first visit, I'd planned to leave late afternoon early evening, but was enjoying myself so much, and had met so many great people, I was there until not long after midnight ! ( it was a "block party" weekend at Green Valley )

This post was edited

I agree a weekend, probably Saturday, would be your best choice.Weekdays, you're likely to find only "resident" members at a resort, I've no idea at a beach as there are none near me.ALTHOUGH, since summer is winding down, there will be a "push" by many to get in that last good day visit most any day after work if the weather is good, so do plan on staying into the evening. Tuesday evening at Green Valley seems to be having that "last hurrah" among visiting club on discount night for North Coast members.My first visit, I'd planned to leave late afternoon early evening, but was enjoying myself so much, and had met so many great people, I was there until not long after midnight ! ( it was a "block party" weekend at Green Valley )
Saturday is supposed to storm here. Do you think Sundays are good days to go?
Otherwise before they close so far Thursday seems the best day to go, when it will be partially warm.

This post was edited

I find Sunday better than during the week, early, but that's the day that most of the folks that came Friday evening "for the weekend" are leaving.
I'd say Saturday is best, Sunday second, then any other day, followed by bad weather.

This post was edited