Naked rock climbing

Have you ever been rock climbing naked. I saw this boulder the size of a small house on the nudist beach. It had a rope hanging off it intended for climbing. So I went up. No real danger (as long as the rope held) except for grazing on the rough rock.
It inspired me to other things, Climbing the cliff along the shoreline and working my way along the cliff half way upfor a few miles.
No doubt you will tell me this isn't real rock climbing, saying you have done more.

This topic was edited
RE: Naked rock climbing

The Red River Gorge in Kentucky has been called the Grand Canyon of the East. There are lots of rocks along the creeks in the gorge. The Scout troop I worked with routinely skinnydipped (this was early 1980s) in one particular creek which had a number of campsites along it.
There were two large boulders that could be climbed by "chimney walking" - you put your hands and feet on each rock and work your way up. Since these boulders were next to one of our swimming holes, we rarely dressed to climb the rocks.
We had a new adult leader who had never made one of these trips. After climbing the boulders nude, he tried to bridge across at the top to move from one rock to the other. The rocks were just a little too far, and he got "stuck". He was bridged across the rocks, but was afraid to move. It was a little funny, but we all tried not to laugh.
We convinced him to walk his way down between the rocks in his bridge posture with his hands and feet. He made it down, but was extremely embarrassed. Sadly, we never saw him again after that trip.

This post was edited
RE: Naked rock climbing

There is a beach we regularly visit in Portugal. It is backed by a cliff with intriguing holes half way up. Two of us climb up to them nakedfor photos and just because we like climbing. I was doing this on our last holiday. At the time there were six nudists (including ourselves) and well over 100 textiles on the beach. Two surfing classes were in full swing. But that didn't stop me. As I reached the highest point a fairly large group of Yoga enthusiasts arrived looking for a shady spot. They all just stood and watched me as I posed, investigated the holes and climbed down again. Then they settled down on the sand below where I'd been climbing and invited me to join them. I did - the only nude in a bunchwho werefully clothed. I discovered I'm not flexible enough after a few positions and cut my yoga practice short.

This post was edited