Incontenience and Nudity.

I have a friend, Really !! And he just had his cancerous prostate removed. He now leaks just enough that he wears protective underwear. He has gone to the beach with me and to a nude festival once. But now he feels he can't any more becuase he might leak. Obviously he doesn't want to wear cloths in a nude environment.
Anyone else have any experience with this? Or how do you feel about this situation in a nude situation where you might be.?

This topic was edited
RE: Incontenience and Nudity.

glad, this issue was addressed, I'm a nurse and I do know about these problems. In a nudist situation, take a dark towel with some padding infolded, when nude socially. If you are the one affected, you are aware. As much as you want to be nude and hopefully it can be outside in a garden, lawn setting open in nature, you will overcome this problem physically. Psychologically, it is good to talk about it, as there are many cases out there, which do share same problems. All one needs to do, is to brake his own barriers, which will make life much easier.

This post was edited

This is an important subject. I just hope some people can come up with some good suggestions.
I am always checking for that stray drop that makes its unwanted appearance.

This post was edited

This sounds like an inherently sound solution. The dark towel will hide any telltale signs and since it's always appropriate to be seated on a towel in nudist venues, even if you're indoors,it seems a perfect was to avoid embarrassment. Plus, be assured that a lot more people have this problem than are willing to talk about it. You've made great progess just in bringing it up here. Good for you!

This post was edited

Fortunately not effected yet,but we are all getting older and it is great to see that such issues can be discuued here with respect.

This post was edited

Had a buddy who had a temporary ostomy pouch. When laying he used to cover it with a baseball cap.

This post was edited

I realize this is an OLD thread, but I just had prostate surgery and anytime I move to get up or reach I leak pretty substantially. At my own house I can work outside and not worry about it. Maybe its even good for the grass. I'm not sure what the attitude is at any nudist resort. I was at a nudist resort nearly 20 years ago and a 7 yr old boy was hollered at for peeing in the bushes. I thought that was a bit prude.

Anyway, since the average age at most resorts is over 60, any one have any idea how they treat such a problem? Do they throw out the member, Design special rules, or except it as a natural part of aging to be managed with dignity?

This post was edited

My prostate is fine, but I leak and have urgency whenever I stand up. My doctor advised going on a regular schedule to keep the pressure from building. This works but can be very disruptive.

This post was edited

We have a member of our club in the same situation as your friend. We wears a medical looking clamp device on his penis to stop any fluids from leaking out. Nobody says anything, and he doesn't care. Hey, he survived prostate cancer! He's "Da Man" in my book!! I'm actually pretty proud of the guy.

This post was edited
RE:Incontenience and Nudity.

My prostate was removed in June and Im still healing. I leak when I stand, sneeze, or cough. Sometime I leak when I reach for something or twist my torso. This is completely uncontrollable and embarrassing. I cover myself with a mens pad at home but would be terrified of squirting someone unintentionally in a social setting. The medical clip sounds like a good idea.

This post was edited
RE:Incontenience and Nudity.

My prostate was removed in June and Im still healing. I leak when I stand, sneeze, or cough. Sometime I leak when I reach for something or twist my torso. This is completely uncontrollable and embarrassing. I cover myself with a mens pad at home but would be terrified of squirting someone unintentionally in a social setting. The medical clip sounds like a good idea.

This post was edited