anything discussion

I am very new to this site and have decided to live a nudist lifestyle since age 14, I'm unashamed of my body and see no reason for anyone to be as long as they are fine with it...
What i do hate is when people complain about their body cuz they don't like how it looks, i don't care if your fat, tall, short, skinny...as long as you accept it and either
1. like it2. do something to change it without whining3. be respectful to otherswithernudist or not
personally i made this topic to chat about random things to other nudists, i dont plan to date, i dont plan to hit on anyone, i want this topic to be a comical, open, and searous topic im jus lookin for likely friends ^_^
if you think its not possible, ill start us off ^_^
i don't care when boys get a hardy, it doesn't offend me... i may be bisexual but the sight of another persons body really doesnt affect me, even if the cutest girls "lips" are right next to my face...A body is just a body and if you've seen one.... you've seen them all
sorry for any spelling errors, im not good at english... i used auto correct for some of them....

This topic was edited
RE: anything discussion

A persons body does not always have to be the thing that turns another on. it is more the actions of the person instead. so a guy getting a hardon is not always a sign of arousal, but a sign of strong emotional reaction, whether it be fear, happiness, nerves, or whatever. Life is for living not to be hidden.

This post was edited