RE: Help regarding certification

Hello, new couple here. And we really are a new couple, and we really are "True Nudists" -- have visited our first "nudist camp" the year prior to our wedding, and we'll have been married 46 years on Monday! (And still look good, I might add.)Now, for the question: we would like to be certified, and we'll gladly post nude photos from Haulover Beach and Bare Necessities and all kinds of places. But do we really have to print out this identification business? Can't we just send you the photos. Honestly, they were not PhotoShopped. (I have the program, but I'm not that good with it.)As loooong time members of AANR and the Naturist Society, we can supply any kind of identification. Heck, we'd even do the photo thing, but our printer needs help as well. Please give us some advice.P.S. We're hitting the "Reply" button because we haven't figured out how to post!You don't need to print out the certification document. All you need to do is write "Truenudists - nudesunclp" on a piece of paper, take two pictures holding that 'sign' you just made; one clothed, one sans clothing, and submit them.
I don't even own a printer, and yet here I am, certified as certified can be.

Submit them where? To whom?https://www.truenudists.com/members/profile/certification.php

This post was edited