If I build it will they come?

I have 30 acres in northern PA. I built 3 efficiency aptments on the property that are very uniqe and nicely furnished. It is in a very private and beautiful location. I am renting them out now on a monthly basis but thinking of converting it over to a nightly rental and geared to nuditst at certain times of the year. Since I would have to invest some money to do so like putting in a private hot tub, makeing some comfortable lovers coves so that you don't get pine needles in your bum if the urge come over you and your partner during a walk etc, I want to findout from the nudist community if there isany realinterest.It would not be like other nudist camps as there would be onlyone to three couples at any one time on the entire property. Since there would be only one to three couples it would be not so much sociallizing, as with others nudist resorts, but would be forthose who want to rekindle the fire or just find it excitingof being sensual and intimate in a natural setting. In between love making there are plenty of other activities in that area. ThePennsylsvania grand canon, wine tasting at Fingerlakes NY are just some of the activities less that an hour away. At $150.00/ nightdoes any one think this would be something the nudist community would be interested in?
Please give me your opinion
Dreams1095@gmail.com
Thanks for your help

This topic was edited
RE: If I build it will they come?

Nudism is NOT about sexuality at all. From what you propose, you are indicating it is. TCI is for couples only in Palm Springs, CA. They have amenities that bring in visitors all year long due to the weather. If you have indoor facilities, that would prolong your season.

This post was edited

You get more response by posting your question on the trueswingers site.

This post was edited

This is this guys 1st post and I believe it deserves to be flagged. Nip it in the bud folks.

This post was edited

This is this guys 1st post and I believe it deserves a flag, which I did.Nip it inthe bud folks.

This post was edited

First of all I was not thinking of swingers but rather married or co-habitating couples who would enjoy the freedom of the outdoors, without the worry of being arrested or watched. I thought that was the idea behind nudist. I have been married12 years and am completely monogamist but after 12 years taking things out of the bedroom to the great outdoors can add some spice. I reallize this is not available to most since nudist resorts allow you to shed your clothing but not your inhabitions since there are others around. What I was thinking about was not a nudist resort but something different. A place where you can be completely natural in nature with the one person you care about. Thats is why there is only one apt at this time. If I did complete additonal apt there would be designated locations for each couple. NO SWINGING (never made any suggestion of lude behavior). I thought that nudist was about freedom to be natural, shed your restrictive clothing and 4 walls.I have never been to anudist resort because I like beeing nude out of doors with mywife but not infront ofother people.Maybe I havenudist allwrong maybe it is not about natural but really about showing yourself off and seeing alot of naked people (at least that is whatthe impression ofMrflag above gives).
I think I have my answer though from the responses. I will keep it a place for people to come and see the stars, bird watching, and when no one is there my wife and I can sneak out and enjoy what most "NUDIST" and Mr flag dont get to enjoy.

This post was edited

The nerve of this guy suggesting that I actually go and get naked with only my wife around..and ...and .. and to suggest that I might make love to my wife under a tree in nature..OH my God! This man must be stopped before he get this thing started. Quickly tar and feather him..OH this is theinternet ..OK FLAG him!!! This man is not a nudist he is a naturalist. How did he get in here anyway? He must be stopped!! FLAG FLAG FLAG..... WHOO THAT WAS CLOSE.

This post was edited

Hi dreamer1095
There are some of us who would love the idea of being able to spend time with our significant other at a romantic retreat.
I can't understand the knee jerk reaction of some people on here to the mere mention that nudist may enjoy romantic moments, outside, with someone they love.
This is not swinging or exhibitionism and so shouldn't be posted on such sites.
Good luck to you in your venture and don't let the detractors put you off.
lovems

This post was edited

The idea of building 'special' areas for intimate moments goes against the ethos of nudism.
Nude not Lewd.

This post was edited