Holidays in Cape d'age

Hi,we are a bi-sexual couple in late 40's,we are planning a holiday to Cape D'age nudist village and was wondering if any one has been before and let us know what to expect,we have read the reports and have some friends who have been and said it is fun etc.My husband is a Tv/Cd and we are wanting to know if he would be out of place if he dressed up,basque,sexy underwear,thigh boots,heels,wig and make-up etc.We go to various clubs here,we both love dressing up.We have heard there are some gay clubs there and adult clubs,anyone with some imfo would be lovely ,Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: Holidays in Cape d'age

I just stayed naked the whole time that I was there, but if people are not shocked by naked people grocery shopping, dressing up will be no problem.

This post was edited

Once upon a time nudists used to go to Cap d'agde to be nude, and one lady worked hard to present nudism in a favourable light and was able to make the town a 'clothes free capital'.She is now the mayoress (or was recently) and due to all the non nudist activities she is now trying to close down the 'libertines' - what a shame for nudism to be dragged down in this way.
When I was working in Beziers most of the English and many of the French I met were disgusted at the way things have become.

This post was edited

The 'libertines' have almost destroyed any credence in nudism without sex in Cap.

This post was edited

Please tell upon what do you base that bald statement?

This post was edited