RE: Going commando

I have slept naked since I got my first apartment away from my parents. Before that I used to get into bed in my pj's and slip 'em off and then don them again when I got up - shared a bedroom with my younger brother who wouldn't have approved.I started going commando 'way back in the 1980's when a guy I met (while cruising) told me that he thought that the Religous Right and Born Again Christians invented underware to help quell natural freedoms. While I don't necessarily see underware as a planned conspiracy, I can believe in some subliminal attempt to make us less sexual as a race. So I stopped wearing underware about 1982. I used to keep some on hand in case I was ever in need of briefs - emergency trip to hospital, etc. But that didn't last long! Now I just plain do not wear underware. I had to be airlifted to a trauma center about 5 years ago and I was conscious the whole trip and I knew and so did the EMT's that I wasn't wearing any briefs or boxers and they had cut away my cargo shorts, but I survived and the underware police never showed up or cited me and I am still alive to prove it. Briefs and boxers cannot be natural. I have put one or the other on occasion, and I cannot stand the feeling and have to rip them off right away.So if you are not already going commando, you should certainly try it.

This post was edited

All the year , all the time

This post was edited

I'm the same way. I stopped wearing underwear after college and I think I started sleeping nude when I was maybe 13 or 14; maybe earlier. I've gotten so used to going without underwear that it feels weird to put it on. I've gone commando in jeans, my work khakis and the occasional business suit. Just feels natural to me.

This post was edited

Same here - suit far to tight and I couldn't even get away with wearing a pair of boxers. But commando in a pair of jeans on a Friday is always a thrilling experience, especially during the winter. Just have to be careful not to walk to fast as the material can be a little rough.
But I always try to sleep naked in the summer months, regardless of who might be around. But in the winter, I take it night by night.
Preferences1234567890-=BackspaceTabqwertyuiop[]Returncapslockasdfghjkl;'shift'zxcvbnm,./shiftEnglishDeutschEspaolFranaisItalianoPortugusalt altPreferences

This post was edited

I have been sleeping nude for years now, and only when I
really have to dress up (like a suit) do I wear underwear. Where I live now I
spend most of my time clothing free

This post was edited

been going commando since i was 14, didnt start sleeping nude til i was 19 though

This post was edited

for the last 25 years

This post was edited

commando hurts on the "boys" lol but Ive been sleeping naked since my freshman yr at college.

This post was edited

Always, the only way to fly.

This post was edited

I go commando all the time. I sometimes have to wear underwear for work but only rarely. I don't see the need for underwear! I find wearing any kind of clothing feels restrictive but wearing underpants under your pants/jeans is even worse. I love the feeling of everything feeling free and unconstrained :-)

This post was edited