New to Nudism and the forum

Hello all,
I am a 37 year old guy of East Indian origin who has always been intrigued and fascinated by the naturist lifestyle from a very young age. There has been two opportunities where I could shed my inhibitions and clothing and this experience has made me love it and yearning for more. The first was at the nude beach in Sandy Hook, NJ and second was on last Monday (Labor day) at the Solair Recreation League. I am very thankful to friends who were instrumental in helped initiate both my visits because I am still a tad shy and would love the experience of being led by someone knowledgeable.
Thanks.
SK.

This topic was edited
RE: New to Nudism and the forum

Hello all, I am a 37 year old guy of East Indian origin who has always been intrigued and fascinated by the naturist lifestyle from a very young age. There has been two opportunities where I could shed my inhibitions and clothing and this experience has made me love it and yearning for more. The first was at the nude beach in Sandy Hook, NJ and second was on last Monday (Labor day) at the Solair Recreation League. I am very thankful to friends who were instrumental in helped initiate both my visits because I am still a tad shy and would love the experience of being led by someone knowledgeable. Thanks. SK.
Hi SK, welcome to the site, your life will NEVER be the same!

In a-GOOD- way!

Very, Very good way!

This post was edited

Thank you Phil and Larry for the warm welcome. I am very glad to have
found this site and am still learning to navigate my way around here.

Have a great weekend,

Warm regards,

SK.

This post was edited

Thank you Knarfje and Jack.
Just when I gathered enough courage to go visit the resort on my own this time around, the weather is playing spoilsport. Sucks.:(

This post was edited