RE: a nudist's swim suit

I reflexively cringe at banI abhor bans. Forcing people to be nude or wear skimpy clothing is just as bad as forcing people to wear clothing when they prefer to be nude. A person's state of dress (or lack thereof) should be purely a matter of personal choice. I would choose to wear nothing at all no less than 99.99% of the time. If someone has a mental hang up, is obsessed with covering their body, has an irrational fear of being seen, has a perverted view of the human body, or has some other mental disorder along those lines, then they should be permitted to cover whichever parts of their body their mental disorder requires.

This post was edited
RE: a nudist's swim suit

I enjoys at public beaches and indoor pools wearing my 1.5wj loose style aussiebums. They have no linings and are very skippy and comfortable. Next best thing to being naked.

This post was edited
RE:a nudist's swim suit

Went to Chelsea/Edithvale in surburban Melbourne after work to meet up with my wife who was already there. Not C/O and my wife's conservative tastes meant she had her bikini (tie-side but not too daring) while my swim brief was 1/2" sides, 50% back & unlined.

What surprised me was the prevalence of thong backs among the females- it seemed to be approaching 50% (popularity, not coverage), although I saw only one other guy not in boardies - black briefs with 3" sides.

Doing the same tomorrow. Wonder what I can get away with? ;-)

This post was edited
RE:a nudist's swim suit

Answer: nothing!

As in: wind whipped up so didn't go after all. :-(

Doing the same tomorrow. Wonder what I can get away with? ;-)

This post was edited