RE: Check is in the Mail

Maybe we'll have good weather sometime in the next year or two. Of course, if it's real nice, I might have some other things to do. We'll have to wait and see.

This post was edited

Im starting a new group called Procrastinating Nudists for those like myself who intended to support the site but put off making that payment time after time.
Procrastinating Nudists Group will be formed tomorrow, possibly next week, or definitely within the near future

DAMN !!! ........I have been thinking of starting that group!

This post was edited

Constructions are for WHIMPS !!!!!!!!! lmao ME !!!!!!
Im starting a new group called Procrastinating Nudists for those like myself who intended to support the site but put off making that payment time after time.
Procrastinating Nudists Group will be formed tomorrow, possibly next week, or definitely within the near future

I'll think of joining that group sometime after you form it. After I do a couple of other things. When I find time.
I agree, Linda.
Life altering decisions, such as becoming a charter member of Procrastinating Nudists Group should not be made on the spur of the moment. A week or two, maybe, a month of careful thought is probably in order. Fall is not the best time to start this group but Winter is too cold, and Spring is usually not a good time. Next summer is a good possibility unless something comes up.
Great idea! ....thanks, ....that means I have a bit more time to think about it :)

This post was edited

Maybe we'll have good weather sometime in the next year or two. Of course, if it's real nice, I might have some other things to do. We'll have to wait and see.

Linda, you could always save it for a rainy day!

Jen

This post was edited

Just when I thought TT1 was going to be drafted as a charter member ofProcrastinating Nudists notification of my paid status came through. Patience.

This post was edited

Since I believe in supporting sites that I enjoy and frequent (TN is definitely one of them), one of my first tasks as a member was to sign up for monthly donations. It's not a major amount, but every bit helps. Given the monthly costs of a site, including server space and bandwidth, admins/owners need all the help they can get to break even, let alone make a small profit. Perhaps our admin would consider allowing TN's computer geeks to serve as volunteers to assist him in the site housekeeping chores. Many hands make light work.
There have been several offers, but they don't appear to have been taken up.

This post was edited

I'd help if TT1 would let me. I believe in moderating by letting everything ride,within reason. If I were appointed today, my first actwould probably be to remove the Male Ass Loversgroup.

This post was edited