Is True Nudist against Gays?

I notice there aren't any "GAY" campgrounds listed in the location section of True Nudist. I attempted to add 2 in the local area, but they haven't come up in the last two searches and I submitted them over 2 weeks ago. Is this a statement against gays??

This topic was edited
RE: Is True Nudist against Gays?

Cactus Canyon Campground is listed on here. Its a gay campground.

This post was edited

Gay and bisexual nudists are so many that the TN site webmasters are fully aware of the importance of this market.
I know from before that it can take a very long time to get a location added, so don't give up!

This post was edited

I dont think TN is against any "True Nudist". It does take time for postings to show as well getting certified. Just hang in and if it isnt there in a few more days, just resubmit.

This post was edited
I've never felt they are

I've never had any feeling that TN has any opposition against gays. They work hard to keep this site non sexual, which I respect totally. That's often a difficult thing for gay men to accept.

This post was edited
RE: I've never felt they are

Not just gay men. the harrassment of women on here by many hetro men is often outrageous

This post was edited

I don't think this web site is.

This post was edited

I don't think it's that transparent, but I believe in a certain way they are. Nudism kind of took a naked vacation during the sexual freedom and women's rights movements, they were kind of busy doing their own thing. At least this is what I see. I've noticed that this site is typically much more conservatively aligned... which in certain ways puts them at odds with women and gays. This isn't to say anything politically, liberals and conservatives politically speaking both have problems, but the actions of the site are conservative based. Sexual thinking wasn't the way it was done and could offend so that's not how it's going to be done, things like that. As for the campground... you could always make a group for it I know those are much less monitored... but ultimately this is why they had the TrueNudists/TrueSwingers split was because they couldn't handle embracing sexuality. I'm not sure what you can do about it if you want to change it, the only thing I know you can do is... leave and try to find another site, or make your own... but if you want to try and reform this site it's going to take some time and may just not happen.

This post was edited

"I've never had any feeling that TN has any opposition against gays. They work hard to keep this site non sexual, which I respect totally. That's often a difficult thing for gay men to accept."
I would say that is something much more difficult for straight men to accept. But you can keep your own perception.

This post was edited

While I hope that TN is not anti-gay, I don't personally think that naturist organisations are, by default, the non-prejudiced utopias some people think they are. Having sat in the sauna of a well-established naturist organisation, only to listen to the comment of one straight bloke, which went something along the lines of: "the trouble with being on a nude beach when there are gay men about is you don't know whether you're safer lying face up or face down in case you fall asleep", my only conclusion was that prejudice is alive and well - and probably just the same as anywhere else!

This post was edited

I haven't seen any outright harassment of gays on here, and there are several predominantly gay/bi clothing optional campgrounds listed in the locations section. But as many of the comments on here have started to point out, it's the rude and outrageous behavior of some individuals that is pretty crappy. If anything, the assumptions that people make about the motivations of some (males in particular) is frustrating---the problem is that there are predatory, sexist assholes on here, just givingsome of the rest of us a bad name. Frankly, much of this type of behavior is also very contrary to my general experience of real nudists too......acceptance, including body acceptance, acceptance and welcoming of differences and all of the positive things that we allcontribute to this community. Maybe we need to band together and drive out some of the rude folks!

This post was edited