World Naked Bike Ride

Hello all. Just joined the group and want to encourage everyone to try and ride in a World Naked Bike Ride event near you. You can find the list of cities around the world that have such rides at: https://www.worldnakedbikeride.org/ They are great fun and a great opportunity to promote positive body image. The next ride here in Chicago will be June 12, 2010. They do not require full nudity, so be as bare as you dare.

This topic was edited
RE: World Naked Bike Ride

i see they have two nude rides in vermont in june wish it was closer i would love to participate, in georgia i don't think it would ever happen maybe florida will have something.

This post was edited

Ride is tomorrow. Wheeeeeeeee!

This post was edited

bicyclenude i am jealous are you riding in chicago or going to vermont, the one you are attending can you ride nude or need some coverup ? let us know what happens and how many ride....someday i will ride one...

This post was edited

The Tampa bay area is attempting to organize a nude bike ride this year.

This post was edited

I wish that we would have one in the Tampa Bay area. Almost got to do the St. Louis one a few years ago, but found out about it, too late.

This post was edited

Whats the issue with the SF ride? I heard that the New Orleans one was very bad with some of the riders being assaulted.

This post was edited

I stand corrected on the New Orleans ride, I heard somewhere on one of the chat sites about some of the women being groped, but you never know what is true or not.

This post was edited

Awesome ride. I don't know why more people don't ride. My friends don't bring anything to wear and are completely naked for the ride. I wear shoes and shorts, till I feel comfortable then I strip off shorts. Love it.

This post was edited

Didn't hear about any assaults or groping's. But I guess anything is possible on Bourbon street. Our last ride had 30,000 latter day saints in town and everything went well.

This post was edited

WNBR fans ... there is also a -- wnbr - World Nude Bike Ride --
group on this site. Check it out by that exact name.

This post was edited