bicycling nudists

Have you seen this...

... article about a new German bikeway ...https://phys.org/news/2015-12-germany-green-bicycle-highways.html ... Where I live, there are many miles of interconnected bikeways... even to other cities, but not the whole state... yet. However, the paths...

@SFWNBR #WNBRsf2024 ( 4 Seasonal Rides + 1...

Come out to Enjoy the #FREErangeSFnudistEXPERIENCE ( as NudistEveryWhere has done countless times ). The #Bay2Breakers ( Sun 19 May ) warm up #WNBRsf2024 @SFWNBR Ride&AfterParty ( Sat 18 May ) is notoriously a gateway drug to #SocialPublicNudism...

Latest Post
by  
World Naked Bike Ride

Hello all. Just joined the group and want to encourage everyone to try and ride in a World Naked Bike Ride event near you. You can find the list of cities around the world that have such rides at: https://www.worldnakedbikeride.org/ They are great...

Latest Post@SFWNBR
by JungleLoveR 
Fight ( Playfully ) for Your Right to Bike...

Come out to Enjoy the #FREErangeSFnudistEXPERIENCE ( as NudistEveryWhere has done countless times ). The #Bay2Breakers ( Sun 19 May ) warm up #WNBRsf2024 @SFWNBR Ride&AfterParty ( Sat 18 May ) is notoriously a gateway drug to #SocialPublicNudism...

Latest Post
by  
Naked peloton?

I love riding naked for an online pilot on class. Has anyone ever seen a naked class online? Live or pre-recorded?

WNBR Columbus follow up and observations

I was in Columbus for the WNBR on my way home from Western / Central NY Trip. Here are a few observations. First and foremost, Since I am not on Facebook it is just about impossible to give information. There is an email address in the WNBR main...

Latest Post
by  
Columbus WNBR Please contact me when the...

I am not on Facebook (yeah I am that guy) I will be arriving in Columbus around 6PM today Friday 8/4. I have chatted with a few people that said they could help. I hope someone comes through with the exact location and start time so I don't end...

All set for the World Naked Bike Ride...

Meetup at Front Park in Buffalo 2:30-3pm. This will be my first of only 3 or 4 rides this year Sunny mid to upper 70's today. should be perfect for a ride

WNBR Milwaukee - June 24th

The Milwaukee WNBR looks to be a great event this year. They are having a gathering from noon-4 with music and vendors before the ride @ 4.

Toronto WNBR 2023

Still on a high from doing my first wnbr last Saturday in Toronto. What a blast. Had an awesome time, met some great people, weather was perfect and got to spend 6hrs fully naked in public on the streets and parks of the city. Great experience which...