bicycling nudists

Swindon

Hi,mtb rider,avalanche 1 and specalized camber 29er, anyone care to join me on a ride?

Latest Post
by  
Hello All

I ride a Gravity Liberty X almost every night, a nice 20 mile stretch down the beach road and back, just doing it for fun and fitness but really enjoying exercise. I'm new to the group and wanted to say hello.....

Latest Post
by  
commute ritually

Hope everyone is still riding. I haven't been able to ride my road bike lately because I've been too busy; however, I still commute when I don't have to drive out of town. Sadly I drive out of town most days. When I do ride though, I use...

Latest Post
by  
how many bicycle and type do you own

how many bicycles do you own ? any favorites ?... my favorite bike is my oldest a schwinn world black in color that i purchased new in 1976 don't ride it much but its my classic, i also have what i call my clown bike its one of those fold up...

feedback on hybrid bikes

would apperciate some feedbackon those on hybrid bikes for off road and how off road you go. i am caught between buying a mountain bike or a hybrid, want to maybe hit a few ruff trails but most will be dirt roads and some off road places. i just...

Santa Ana Canyon Trail - Orange County, CA

Just curious if anyone has made this ride in the nude? There is a significant secluded stretch from Corona to Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills that can be done after hours in the nude...

Latest Post
by  
29er

has anyone purchased or rode a 29er, i have been looking at the mongoose 29er front and rear disk brakes and shimano gears, i still like my mongoose but the 29er is impressive, i have a front disk but the regular cam rear brakes and when riding a...

Any Home Mechanics?

OK, all of us are in this group because we enjoy riding bicycles. My question is, how many others consider themselves to be home mechanics? Personally, I restore vintage bikes, my main interest being English 3 speeds.