Nude mowing

I spent a great day outside today mowing on the tractor. A lot of my back acreage is private from the neighbors so I mow nude. Also take a few breaks and take some walks through the fields and woods. I have to leave some or the wife to mow though because she likes to mow topless.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude mowing

I can mow my back yard nude, but I think the neighbors might not be too happy if I mowed the front that way.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I live in a rural setting with a road running down one side of the property that side has a 4' metal fence for privacy reasons.The front of the house block has a wire fence and some small shrubs that are taking ages to grow as I want.
With all that I too mow the lawn around the property nude, out back is fine as its reasonable secluded but forgot one day and did the front only to have a car go up the road the look on the drivers face was priceless and it was only then I remembered I was starkers (Nude).As I was almost finished I did the last few square feet still nude and then headed back to the shed.
I am nude in the yard as often as I can be .. a great way to live.

This post was edited

This post was edited

note to M.O.W: i liked the cartoon!
i had the opportunity a few years back, not to mow nude, but to dig up weeds and thistle nude. I had to clear the area of vegetation before i put down the weed block fabric and covered it with mulch. a huge job around our pool area. spent several hours slugging away wearing only shoes, socks, gloves, and bug spray. nice not to have to go back to the house with sweaty, dirty clothes.

This post was edited

Yep, I too liked the cartoon. I like to do as much as possible around the yard without clothes hanging and clinging on me. When I get dirty or grass covered I hose off in the garage. I would like to build an outdoor shower. I hear they're great.

This post was edited

I've never had "that" much property to maintain but our two previous homes, I used to do the backyard maintanence and let the lawn service take care of the front. I did all the backyard landscaping maintanence in the nude. It took me a couple of times but finally figured out the angle the weed whacker needed to be so I'd stop getting whacked with pieces of grass, below the belt! hahaha

This post was edited