RE: Naked driving

My longest naked drives have been in the 5-7 hr range. It would be great to be able and for it to be legatto do some simple things, such as stopping at rest stops and using the restroom, getting out and pumping your fuel ... limited exposure but not have to always get dressed for some of these things. I've always had to slip on shorts, at least, on most of my naked driving trips, except for the drive we made to Lake Havasu a year and a half ago.
We started out later than we wanted and the drive was mostly in the dark. With that, it was a good bet that the places where we usually stop would be less inhabited and I had a better chance of continuing to be nude. As it turned out, I was right. We packed the truck and we were off. I was naked before starting the truck engine. We drove to our first stop which was ... food. We drove through and I was able to remain nude, then we continued til our next stop which was for fuel. By this time it was about 9:30p and this intersection is pretty dead with nothing around but this gas station. I picked the usual pump and got out and began the process of pumping my fuel. Most times, when I've done this before, I would begin the process and jump back into the cab til the pump clicked off. This time ... no one around and so I just stood out by the pump and my truck and waited for my tank to fill. Again ... a very simple, non sexual nude activity that shouldn't alarm anyone but ... probably not looked upon, favorably!
I got in the truck and we headed back out on our route to visit our friends that were staying at our other nudist friend's vacation home, there in Havasu. I pulled into the driveway and have extensive experience in positioning my vehicles for maximum protection for outside nudity. This time was no different. We got out of the truck and our friends were on the pool deck, saw the truck lights and looked over the fence. They could faintly see that I was naked and came to the front door of the house. They too were nude and the funny thing was ... we are standing out in the front yard of our friends home, all four of us naked/semi naked (wife had a shirt on but unbuttoned) hugging and kissing each other ... and laughing. They asked me ... "did you drive here like that!?" I said, "yeah, anytime I can drive naked, I do and the longer the drive the better!" Our male friend said ... "we all need to go on a driving trip where we ALL can be naked in the car!" I said ... "maybe we could take this conversation inside because I think we've pushed the limit of public nudity in this neighborhood! hahahahaha"

It's my hope to increase the amount of time driving naked when we take our motorhome up to a resort in Nor Ca. It would be about an 8 hr drive for us and I don't think I'll have to get dressed at all. Should make it up there on a tank of fuel and got a potty onboard! With that ... our friends I spoke of above and our friends in CO have expressed a desire to vacation with us, in our motorhome where we could all be naked while driving. I'm hoping that is something we can do in the future.:D

This post was edited

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Hi...do you ave a digital camera with a self timer? You can set the shot up ,place the camera on a safe ledge or on the seat beside you on items high enough you don't just take a picture of the seat. Press the shutter and let the self timer do it's thing. I use the 10 second mode.
If your camera has video you can do the same to take a short video of yourself driving. But remember to say something while you are videoing.

This post was edited

Hi...do you ave a digital camera with a self timer? You can set the shot up ,place the camera on a safe ledge or on the seat beside you on items high enough you don't just take a picture of the seat. Press the shutter and let the self timer do it's thing. I use the 10 second mode.If your camera has video you can do the same to take a short video of yourself driving. But remember to say something while you are videoing.Sorry..I forgot to mention I was responding to some one wishing they could take pictures of themselves nude while driving.

This post was edited

I guess I should add that I drive home naked after an evening shift. At first I only did it in the winter when it's dark out and one cannot see into oncoming vehicles because of the head lights.
This summer just recently I realized one evening coming home I could do it in day light as well because as others have pointed out unless a truck passes by the car body hides all. :)
I only do this when no one is expected to be at home so I can walk into the house remaining undressed.

This post was edited

I like to drive nude anytime I can especially on the way to and from nudist campground. I also drive to and from work nude a lot of times, and any other time I can because I want to be nude every second I can.I would also like to share two things I have learned from others.1.) always have something to cover up with when necessary ex. you get pulled over.2.) Be careful if a vehicle such as a truck, bus, etcpulls up or passes you, that they do not see you. Recently a guy was going down the thruway nude, and a truck passed him or he passed a truck which ever, and the truck driver used his handy cell phone to call 911 and report it. The guy got pulled over and arrested by the state police. It turns out the nudist was an off duty FBI agent. He was charged and given fines, etc. after his court case. I assume it caused him some problems inhis personal life as well as his career, as it was on the news and in the newspaper.So be careful.

This post was edited

Where did this occur. Mind boggling that they would fine for simple nudity in your vehicle.

This post was edited

The weather is finally warming up here. Looking forward to my naked drives and walks on the warm nights ahead.

This post was edited