RE: My Job and my Private Life

I have a few tats, and want a full arm sleeve on my left arm.Just another thing that might scare of clients. Hair dye, tats etc... Have a way of sending out messages that are out of touch.

This post was edited

Friends of ours, both husband and wife, lost their jobs working with troubled youths when the bosses found out. If you work with kids take extra precautions.

This post was edited

As a teacher, I had to hide the fact that I was a nudist. One female teacher showed me photos of her in a bikini on Orient Beach. I asked her if she got naked and she was curious how I'd know that it is a "clothing optional" beach. I told her I was a nudist, that I'd been to Club Orient and to please keep it private between the two of us. Around this time, the female staff members had been talking about breasts and bras and girlie things, and wondered how I knew so much about those topics...well, my confidant, later had told them my secret, but they all kept it to themselves. Now that I'm retired, I don't have to worry about any of this, and my former students are cool with this knowledge..... I'm in touch with some of them on fb.

This post was edited
RE:My Job and my Private Life

You shouldn't worry. You should enjoy being a nudist and being nude. If anyone sees you away from work or on a nude site they need to know that you enjoy being nude. You should still feel confident because you enjoy what we enjoy and that nudism and its a natural thing to be without clothing. People shouldn't judge you and need to realize that we all have our things that we enjoy but still do the job we are paid to do.

In my job I'm responsible for small children.I worry... I do mean worryabout clients finding out I like nudism.I worry enough about them finding out about my love life (I'm. Bi guy).Do you think it's something I can feel confident about.The obvious stuff is I'm not naked at work etc. but people can be weird and make odd connections

This post was edited

Agreed.

No one at work needs to know you are a nudist just as you do not need to know what they are into. And really why is there such a stigma that being a nudist is a kinky dirty kind of thing. As far as the people who think that way what are they thinking? These are our bodies and that will never change and everyone has one or the other. I myself cannot understand why some people have to be dressed 24/7 and never let the sun on certain parts of their body as long as they live. And that is normal? As far as your love life it is really not their business to judge you because of your preference. Live your life how you see fit and do not regret what you wish you would have done because time stops for no one.

This post was edited